TOMARU Nobuhiro For.& For.Pro.Res.Inst., Special Research., 科学技術特別研究員 (50241774)
NAKAMURA Tooru Univ.Tsukuba, Inst.Agri.& For., Assis.Prof., 農林学系, 講師 (60015881)
UCHIDA Kouji Univ.Tsukuba, Inst.Agri.& For., Assoc.Prof., 農林学系, 助教授 (10015670)
ARAKI Masayuki Univ.Tsukuba, Inst.Agri.& for., Assoc.Prof., 農林学系, 助教授 (80193077)
TSUMURA Yoshihiko For.& For.Pro.Res.Inst., Senior Scientist.
津村 義彦 森林総合研究所, 機能開発部, 主任研究員
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
1) For Quercus serrata and Q.crispula, 9 loci in 8 enzyme systems (GOT,LAP,AAP,GDH,ACO,GK,POD AND GR) were detected. For Q.phillyreoides, Q.acuta, Q.glauca, Q.myrisinaefolia, 18 loci in 18 enzyme system (in addition to former described ones, PGI,DIA,6PGE,MDH,ShDH,PGM,AMY,G6PD,MNR,AND ADH) were detected. There were large diffrence in the enzyme systems being detected loci.
2) In 8 populations of Q.serrata (4) and Q.crispula (3) and a mixed stand of both species were analyzed on populational genetic parameters, 98% of the total variation was retained within population. In cluster analysis of genetic distances with allele frequency of each population, both species were completely discriminated.
3) In 19 populations of Q.phillyreoides (5), Q.glauca (6), Q.myrisinaefolia (2) and Q.acuta (6), populational genetic analyzes were made using 9,8,7 and 11 loci respectively. Mean heterozygosities were 0.408,0.321,0.171 and 0.146 in the same species order showing larger variation in the former two species. In Q.phillyreoides, 10.5% of total variation was detected among populations. Meanwhile, in other 3 species, only 3% of the variation was seen among populations
4) In Q.phillyreoides, Q.glauca, Q.myrisinaefolia and Q.acuta, 23.4% of total variation was detected among sub-genus, and Q.phyllyreoides was found to be related remotely to other 3 species.
5) In Q.glauca, Q.myrisinaefolia and Q.acuta, 36.9% of the total variation was found to be among species, and only 1% variation was retained among populations within species.
6) For the genetic resource conservation of Q.phillyreoides and Q.glauca, it was found to be important to select population, because they have fairly large variation among populations.