Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
Materials/Mechanics of materials
|Research Institution||Wakayama University|
MORIMOTO Yoshiharu Wakayama University, Faculty of Systems Engineering, Professor, システム工学部, 教授 (20029573)
宮内 信和 (株)ネクサス, 大阪支店, システムエンジニア
山口 秀一 シグマ光機(株), 技術部, 部長
沖野 一雄 (株)ピアス, 画像工学開発研究所, 課長
安岡 学 東洋ゴム工業(株), タイヤ実験部, 研究員
曽我 真人 和歌山大学, 経済学部, 講師 (60252839)
FUJIGAKI Motoharu Wakayama University, Faculty of Systems Engineering, Associate Researcher, システム工学部, 助手 (40273875)
MATSUI Toru Wakayama University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (00157231)
YAMAGUCHI Shuichi Sigma Koki Co., Ltd., Technical Dept., Technical Manager
YASUOKA Manabu Toyo Tire & Rubber, Co., Ltd., Experimental Lab.for Tire, Research Engineer
MIYAUCHI Nobukazu Nexus Inc., Osaka Branch, Systems Engineer
|Project Fiscal Year
1993 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥5,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,000,000)
|Keywords||Multi-dimension / 3D image Processing / Extraction of Characteristics / Stress and strain measurement / Shape measurement / Motion measurement / Fringe pattern analysis / Phase analysis / 多次元 / 三次元画像処理 / 特徴量抽出 / 応力・ひずみ計測 / 形状計測 / 運動計測 / 縞画像解析 / 位相解析 / 応力ひずみ計測|
Multi-dimensional image usually requires huge memory and much calculation time for analyzing a shape or a fringe pattern. The method of the extraction of characteristics proposed in this study, however, requires only memory for characteristics that has the information of the object and it reduces memory and calculation time. The results of this study are as follows :
(1) Multi-dimensional image processing system was constructed. The theory and the algorithm of the extraction of characteristics of an image were proposed.
(2) The program 3D-CAFRAN/FT for the above system was developed on a workstation.
(3) The multi-dimensional image memory and the system for the extraction of characteristics were constructed and the automated computer controlled system was developed.
(4) Photoelastic fringe patterns and interferometric fringe patterns obtained by holographic interferometry and Twyman-Green interferometry are analyzed. Measurement of flatness with the order of 1nm became possible.
(5) Non-contact shape measurement of a steel plate, a human body model, a plastic resin work made by press and a half sphere was performed, and propagation of a crack was analyzed. The shape measurement of the order of 0.01mm became possible.