Study on the Development of the Optimum Design System for the Principal Particulars and the Control System of the Hydrofoil Craft Considering the Motion Controllability.
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY|
OGAWARA Yoichi Kyushu University, Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (20214033)
石川 暁 三菱重工業(株), 長崎研究所, 研究主任
HAMAMOTO Masami Osaka University, Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (30107130)
KOYAMA Takeo Kyoto University, Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (10010696)
IWAMOTO Saiji Kyushu University, Faculty of Eng., Assist., 工学部, 助手 (80091338)
香川 洸二 九州大学, 工学部, 教授 (00253500)
ISIKAWA Satoru Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.LTD., Nagasaki Research & Development Center, Chief
|Project Fiscal Year
1993 – 1994
Completed(Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥4,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,500,000)
|Keywords||Hydrofoil Craft / Motion Control / Control System Design Method / Principal Particular / Object-oriented Language / Computer Aided Design System / Inherent Stability / 水中翼船 / 運動制御 / 固有の安定性 / 主要目 / 制御系設計法 / 船体主要目設計支援システム / オブジェクト指向言語 / 縦方向の運動制御性 / ロバスト制御系 / 最適設計システム / 特性方程式|
1. Study on the inherent stability of the hydrofoil craft motion
(1) The fully submerged hydrofoil craft is not so stable in motion, but it was found that the craft itself can be stabilized withe the suitable design of the principal particulars. And we could found the principal particulars which contribute to the improvement of the inherent stabelity for the longitudinal and the lateral motion respectively.
(2) It may be possible to secure the inherent stablity effectively when the several principal particulars are varied simultaneously with non-linear programming.
2. Study on the prctical design method of the hydrofoil craft motion control system
(1) It was found that the ILQ method for the design of optimal servo systems was very prctical because it could specify the transient response characteristics and remove the interference among the controlled variables.
(2) The control system designed with the method above mentioned has robustness for instance to the change of the craft speed or the foil submergence.
3. Development of the optimum design system for the hydrofil craft considering the motion controllability
(1) The optimum design system could be constructed which decide the principal particulars considering the motion controllability.
(2) The system was programd with the object-oriented language and so it was recognized that the system was very easy both to use for the designer and to add or improve the program.
Research Output (6results)