The effect of elastic deformation and dimensional errors of a magnification lever on the displacement characteristics of the parallel spring for positioning
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Tokyo National College of Technology|
YOSHIMURA Yasuo TOKYO NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY,Department of Mechanical Engineering, Prof., 機械工学科, 教授 (20042682)
KUROSAKI Shigeru TOKYO NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY,Department of Mechanical Engineering, Prof., 機械工学科, 教授 (70042710)
OTSUKA Jiro SHIZUOKA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & ENGINEERING,Department of Mechanical Engineering, 工学部・機械工学科, 教授 (30016787)
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1994
Completed(Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Positioning / Parallel Spring / Interference / Displacement magnification / XYZ table / Elastic hinge / Piezoelectric element / Dimensional error / 一体構造 / ヒンジ / 変位 / 動剛性 / 拡大率 / 拡大効率 / てこ / PZT / 変位誤差|
The followings are conduced through the theory, FEM anlysis and experiment in 1944.
1) The effect of the dimensional error on the liner motion of the movable stage.
2) Design and manufacture of the one-piece XYZ table.
1.The effect of the dimensional error on the linear motion of the movable stage
Manufacturing a parallel spring movement with the magnifying lever made of alminume, 80 in length, 60 in width and 6 mm in thickness, we investigate the effect of the dimensional error and the error of the lever ratio on the linear motion of the movable stage. The facts made clear in study are ;
(1) The movable stage declines clockwise with increase of dimensional error in the thickness, vice versa.
(2) The slope per unit vertical displacement remains unchanged regadless of the load value.
(3)The asymmetry of the movement creates the inclination on the movalble stage.
2.Design and manufacture of the one-piece XYZ table
Using the wire cutter we made an one-piece XYZ table cut from an alminum plate, measuring 40*40*40 mm in heigt, withand depth, respectively. The maximum travel of the each table is expected to reach 20 mum. The table is activated by PZT.The results obtained in the study are ;
1) High possibility of design and manufacture of a prominent one-pice XYZ table
2) The interference of the displacement in each of three axis is confiremed to be less than around 3-4%。
Research Products (18results)