|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
In order to clarify the preventive effect of involutional osteoprosis in human, different responses to exercise at ages were examined by microdensitmetry, mechnical property test, analyzes of Ca metabolism in serum. The mice were divided into the following five groups : 1) growth period exercise group (10-30w) (A) ; 2) maturity period exercise group (31-50w) (B) ; 3) aged period exercise group (51-70W) (C) ; 4) all period exercise group (10-70W) (D) ; 5) control (non-exercise group) (E).
The results of this study are summarized as follows :
1) Body weight was fignificantly higher in A,D and E group than in B group.
2) Bone density was significantly lower in E group than in other four groups.
3) CTI showed tendency to be lower in C,E group than in other groups.
4) Breaking force and U1timate stress were significant lower in E group than in A,B and D group.
5) Deformation was significant higher in D group than in A group.
6) Elasticity showed tendency to be E group than in other groups, significant difference between the E group and A or D group.
7) There was no significant difference in C-PTH,CT,Ca between the E group and the exercise groups. But, P showed tendency to be lower in E group than in other groups.
In summary, these results support the view that exercise at every age may be a prevention for involution osteoprosis in human being, its effect showed tendency to be aged period exercise group than other exercise group. But, these results seem to suggest that of bone in exercise make a difference between aged period exercise group and other exercise group.