|Budget Amount *help
¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1993 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
(1) By operating of an program utility tool which is named "Authourware Professional", I try to construct an interaction program of a conflict resolution. Most conflict resolution theories has assumptions that there is a normative procedure, conclusion, and interaction, ---in most case, such is supose to be just one ---.
However, in my interaction program, I would like to make clear, on the contrary to these theories, the point is a processing of interactions itself, where we have to take care about which and what action is better as a response to opposite action.
(2) For this puorpose, I will make clear so called "prisoners game", which is understood as the basic model of all conflict simulation games is not so. Rather, by simulating on a personal conputer, I make the new program "tri-optional interaction game" as basic theoritical program.
(3) Then, the new basic model will be aplied to following disputes. 1.Partition of estate. 2.How to commit afraud. 3.Collection of credit. 4.Exchange of immovables.
(4) As an optional actions of such games, I include "an discommunication", a phone call, a letter sending, a using of certified mail, an advocate, an arbitration, a lawsuit, a provisional attachment, a provisional disposition, an "yakuza", and a suicide.
(5) On the exchanging process of these interantions, in which process time and cost account is included, of couse, the computer as a opponent suppose to behave at randam in a case, or strategic in a case. Thinking all of those essences, we will get findngs that we do not make an action for a larger "pie", aco-understanding, nor cosuicide, rather we do such an action because of another calculation or management in our inner interactions.