Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Nagasaki University|
YAMADA Eiji Nagasaki University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00039661)
VILLANI Marco University of L'Aquila, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授
TURUSINI Marco University of L'Aquila, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授
PARASILITI F ラクイラ大学, 工学部, 准教授
CHIRICOZZI Enzo University of L'Aquila, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授
HIGUCHI Tsuyoshi Nagasaki University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (50156577)
TSUJI Mineo Nagasaki University, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (80145218)
OYAMA Jun Nagasaki University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00037920)
PARASILITI Francesco University of L'Aquila, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor
CECATI Carlo ラクイラ大学, 工学部, 助教授
PARACILITI F ラクイラ大学, 工学部, 准教授
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥3,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,500,000)
|Keywords||Induction Motor / Synchronous Motor / Vector Control / Parameter Identification / Sensor-less Control / Optimal Design / AC-excited Motor / Matrix Converter / DSP / 磁束オブザ-ブ / 非線形最適手法|
We have carried out the research project on control method of electric machines, Principal esults of this work are as follows ;
1. We proposed new method of the rotor resistance identification by adapting the model reference adaptive system theory. Good results of the identification are obtained theoretically and exerimentally.
2. In order to improve the stability of the vector control system without speed sensor, we proposed new type scheme in which a full order observer is developed. By deriving a linear model of the system, the control gains are designed. The DSP based inverter drive system is used for this study and good co-relation between the computed results and experimental ones is obtained.
3. We studied the speed control at very low speed operation of the permanent magnet synchronous motor. Furthermore a linear torque control taking into account the saturation of flux is realized.
4. We made research of position sensor less control for a "half-wave rectifid brushless synchronous
motor", voltage vector control for an "ac-excited brushless synchronous motor" and pulse angle control for a "cylindrical-rotor type switched reluctance motor". These special machines were proposed by us. We also proposed a new type fuel pump system with linear motor and now investigate the control method.
5. A method of optimizing the design parameters of the electric machines using nonlinear programming technique is developed by Nagasaki University and a method of optimizing the motor configuration using the finite element analysis combined with the optimization routine is developed by University of L'Aqila. Then, we proposed a new optimization method of the electric machine with comibining above two methods.
6. We research on a control method for matrix converters, in which we proposed a novel control strategy to generate the output voltage of 0.866 times the supply voltage and improve the input current wave forms and a novel firing sequence to eliminate the voltage and current spikes. Less