A Study on the Modernization of Technology
Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||NATIONAL SCIENCE MUSEUM|
SHIMIZU Keiichi National Science Museum, Dept.of Science & Technology., 理工学研究部, 室長 (20154289)
FUDANO Jun Professor, Kanazawa Institute of Technology., 教授 (90229089)
MAEJIMA Masahiro Curator, National Science Museum., 理工学研究部, 研究官 (50209368)
RICE Richard Director.Japan Program, UTC, チャクヌガ校・ジャパンプログラム, 主任教授
PETERS Tom Director.BATCH,Rehigh Univ., 建設学部, 主任教授
CUTCRIFFE Steven Director, STS Program.Rehigh Univ., STSプログラム, 主任教授
CHIKU Kakugyo Professor, Kanazawa Institute of Technology., 建築学部, 教授 (30064447)
CULCRITE Ste リーハイ大学, STSプログラム, 主任教授
RICE Richard テネシー大学, チャタマガ校・ジャパンプロジェクト, 主任教授
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,200,000)
|Keywords||technology history / modernization / construction / electric / earthquake proof / public standard / home air condition / international comparative study / 建設技術 / 電気技術 / 比較研究 / 耐震構造技術 / 電灯 / エヤ-・コンディショニング / 技術と社会|
This research was studying from April 1994 to March 1996 on the joint project, which was a study about the development of technology.Compare Japan with United states of America.The outline of this research is as follows ;
<the year of 1995> A fundamental purpose of this joint project is making clear how development of technology on comparing Japan situation with U.S.A.It was main work on first researching year that "Construction Technology" and "Home Air Conditioning Technology" will be important themes.Both side researcher examined the frame of the researching project considering the difference of the culture and social style with the both countries.We got the consideration which our researching object will be as follows ;
(1) On the development of construction technology, focus on Earthquake Prof Construction & the Public Stand ard of this.
(2) On the development of electric technology, focusing on "Home Ear Condition"
We grasped the scheme of this joint project, and established the way
of the comparative study.For the researching, we invited the American researchers to Japan, despatched japanese researchers to United States.
<The year of 1996> We got some result of the year of 1996.
(1) Researching for "the development of earthquake proof construction in U.S.A." and influence of from Japanese Seismology to the earthquake proof construction"
(2) Researching for "the outline of Home Air Conditioning System in U.S.A.
(1) The Development of the earthquakes proof technology and the public standard of earthquake proof for building in Japan.
(2) "Development of Home Air Conditioning System in Japan" We took the comparative study, on the base of upper researching them.
1.New knowlidgement on the result of this Joint Project.
1) The deeply Connection with the both Countries on the development of the earthquake proof technology.Especially the result of the earthquake observation and study about new constriction calculate system.
2) There are a lot of difference Japan with U.S.A.on the establishment of the public standard for earthquake proof construction.
3) The development of "Home Air Conditioning System" will be closely connection with the difference of "Life style" and "condition of house"
2.Results The development of the technology will sad be established of itself.It will be developed to under closely connection with social and land condition.Our joint project made the clear to the character of the technology between Japan and United States of America.Focusing on the some parts of "Construction Technology" and "Electric Technology".We are publishing the result of this joint project while will be make after one characteristic difference of technology development between both countries. Less
Research Products (10results)