Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Okayama University|
NAKATA Takayoshi Okayama University Faculty of Engineering Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50032925)
中田 高善(1994) 岡山大学, 工学部, 教授
LING P.c.y University of Wales College of Crdiff, Lecturer, ウォルフソン磁性材料研究所, 講師
MEYDAN T University of Wales College of Crdiff, Lecturer, ウォルフソン磁性材料研究所, 講師
BASAK A. University of Wales College of Craadiff, Lecturer, ウォルフソン磁性材料研究所, 講師
MOSES A.j University of Wales College of Craadiff, Professor, ウォルフソン磁性材料研究所, 所長
MURAMATSU Kazuhiro Okayama University, Faculty of Engineering Assistant Professor, 大学院・自然科学研究科, 助手 (30263627)
FUJIWARA Koji Okayama University, Faculty of Engineering Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (20190093)
TAKAHASHI Norio Okayama University, Faculty of Engineering Professor, 工学部, 教授 (40108121)
LING P.C.Y ウェールズ大学, ウォルフソン磁性材料研究所, 講師
MOSES A.J ウェールズ大学, ウォルフソン磁性材料研究所, 所長
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||numerical analysis / measuring technique / nonlinear / anisotropic material / iron loss / low loss machine / 有限要素法 / ニュートン・ラフソン法 / ICCG法 / 変圧器|
A method for calculating flux distrbutions in anisotropic materials and measuring technique of magnetic characteristics are investigated for the purpose of the development of low loss machines and making the efficient use of steel. The results obtained can be summarized as follows :
1. Development of Softwares for Analysis of Flux Distributions in Anisotropic Materials
(1) The functions Bx=fx (Hx, Hy), By=fy (Hx, Hy) are used for the magnetic characteristics of anisotropic materials.
(2) The convergence characteristics of nonlinear iteration and matrix solver are improved by using relaxation and over relaxation factors, respectively.
(3) The 3-D time periodic finite element method is developed for nonlinear steady state analysis.
2. Development of Measurement Method for Magnetic Characteristics in Anisotropic Materials
(1) Double yokes is used for measuring the magnetic characteristics in arbitrary directions of anisotropic materials.
(2) The effect of the waveforms of B and H on the measured B-H curves is investigated.
3. Development of Method for Estimating Iron Losses
The hybrid method which couples the calculation and the measurement is developed for loss estimation.
4. Verification of Software
The verification model is proposed, and results calculated using the developed method are in good agreement with measured results.
The developed analysis and measurement method are applied for the investigation of flux distribution in a reactor. The weight of the reactor is decreased while the efficiency is increased.