Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY|
FUMA Susumu Kyoto University, Graduate School of Letters, Proffesor, 文学研究科, 教授 (10093303)
MURAO Susumu Tenri University, Faculty of International Culture, Instructor, 国際文化学部, 講師 (10239478)
MATSUURA Akira Kansai University, Faculty of Letters, Proffesor, 文学部, 教授 (70121895)
FUJIMOTO Yukio Toyama University, Faculty of Humanities, Proffesor, 人文学部, 教授 (70093458)
IWAI Shigeki Kyoto University, Institute for Research in Humanities, Associate Proffesor, 人文科学研究所, 助教授 (40167276)
INOUE Hiromasa Nara Women's University, Faculty of Letters, Proffesor, 文学部, 教授 (90127481)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥23,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥23,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥7,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥6,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,400,000)
|Keywords||China / Liuqiu / Fujian / Fuzhou / Regional intercourse / Records on the missions to Liuqiu / 福川|
1. After a detailed investigation of the locations of various records on the missions to Liuqiu Catalog on the Locations of the Chinese Records of Missions to Liuqiu in Main Libraries was made. By this task, the researchers did not only recognize and approach the essential historical materials more easily, but also discovered a large amount of previously unknown and valuable materials for studying the history of the relations between Liuqiu and China.
2. We made a complete data text file of the three records on the missions to Liuqiu with the same title called "Shi Liuqiu Lu" written by Chen Kan, Xiao Chong Ye, Xia Zi Yang, separately and the Zhongshan Chuanshen Lu written by Xu Bao Guang out of the various records on the missions to Liuqiu. It served as an index to the fundamental documentary sources of studies of Liuqiu history to a certain extent.
3. the best edition of different records on the missions to Liuqiu was chosen and pictured, and a database was set up. Through this, the researchers all over the World could obtain the best text of the records more easily.
4. Each researcher was responsible for studying one of the 12 types of records on the missions to Liuqiu. It is very useful for the researchers concerning the history of intercourse between Liuqiu and China.
5. To understad the objective structural position of the relations between Fujian of China and Liuqiu in the East Asian World, both the research representatives and researchers were assigned to study the some aspects.
6. Bibliography and Study on the Records of Missions to Liuqiu was published as a research report.