Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Institute of Ryukyuan Culture, Okinawa International University|
NAKACHI Tetsuo Institute of Ryukyuan Culture, Okinawa International University, College of Letter, Professor, 文学部, 教授 (70172343)
OGUMA Makoto Institute of Ryukyuan Culture, Okinawa International University, College of Lett, 文学部, 教授 (90185562)
KURIMA Yasuo Institute of Ryukyuan Culture, Okinawa International University, College of Comm, 商経学部, 教授 (80088723)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥20,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥20,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥5,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,200,000)
|Keywords||Historical Materials of Ryukyuan Industrial System / Historical Materials on Regional Economy in Kinsei or early-Modern Times / "Materials on the Ryukyus" in the History Naha City / Ryukyuan dialectal vocabulary / Nakayosi Choujyo / Higa Shunchou / Magiri Banjyo or Rural community office in early-modern times / Miyako and Yaeyama / 琉球産業制度史料(全10巻) / 近世地方経済史料第 / 京大文学部博物館所蔵琉球資料 / 人頭税制度 / 地割制度 / 黒糖専売制度 / 近世地方経済史料 / 琉球産業制度史料 / 農村語彙(用例) / 『那覇市史』資料編第1巻10 / 琉球資料(京大文学部博物館原蔵) / 史料の情報化 / 所在目録 / 地方文書 / 農村語彙 / 地域史研究 / 共同研究 / 検索 / 公開の原則|
1. Research Staff Seminar
(1) 1996(H6)/9/24 (saturday) A research staff seminar on Ryukyu Kaf or genealogical records of Ryukyuan clans was held at Institute of Ryukyuan Culture, Okinawa International University (called Nantoken in the following).
(2) 1995(H7)/5/20 (Monday) A joint seminar of three research staff groups in Okinawa was held at Nantoken.
(3) 1995(H7)/7/8 (Saturday) A joint seminar of the general research staff groups and three research staff groups in Okinawa was held at Nantoken.
(4) 1996(H8)/5/27 (Monday) The first joint seminar on jintozei or poll tax, sponsored by the four research staff groups and Nantoken, was held at Nantoken.
(5) 1996(H8)/11/22 (Friday) The second staff seminar on poll tax was held at Miyako Branch of Okinawa Prefectural Library.
(6) 1998(H10)/3/17 (Tuesday) The third staff seminar on poll tax was held at Hirara City Library.
2. Collected Historical Materials
(1) We microfilmed "Ryukyu Industrial System Materials" housed at Shunchou HIga's Collection of
Books in Okinawa prefectural Library.
(2) We microfilmed Toyokawa family's documents in Isigaki City.
(3) We microfilmed Motomura family's documents in Hirara City, Miyako Islands.
(4) We Microfilmed Kyuyo housed at Minakata Kumakusu Memorial and one housed by the chief priest Arakaki Yosio at Futenma Shrine.
(5) We microfilmed conference records and account books on community store management at Oku-ku, kunigami-son as "Materials at Oku-ku, Kunigami-son."
(6) We duplicated historical materials related to the Ryukyus housed at Okinawa Prefectural Library.
3. Making of Data Bases
(1) We made up data bases of "Historical Materials of Ryukyuan Industrial System" vol.1-vol.10 (Historical Materials on Regional Economy in Kinsei or early modern times.
(2) We made up data bases on "Materials on the Ryukyus" in The History Naha City : Materials, Vol.1, No.10.
4. Making of vocabulary Indexes and a Collection of Examples
(1) By using "Historical Materials of Ryukyuan Industrial System, " we are now in the process of making a vocabulary index in cooperation with Mr.Mamoru Shibayama of all-round group in this research project, and we are planning to publish it as "Historical Materials of Ryukyuan Industrial System, Vocabulary Index."
(2) We have worked on accumulating dialectal vocabulary and characteristic examples from "Historical Materials of Ryukyuan Industrial System". We are planning to publish it as one of the results. Less