Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas
|Research Institution||Yokohama National University|
OHYA Haruhiko Yokohama National University, Department of Chemical Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (40017950)
OCHI Kenji Nihon University, Department of Industrial Chemical, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (10059389)
TSUJIKAWA Shigeo University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Engineering, Professor, 大学院・工学系, 教授 (20011166)
MOROOKA Shigeharu Kyusyu University, Graduate School of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60011079)
後藤 孝 東北大学, 金属材料研究所, 助教授 (60125549)
YOSHIDA Kunio University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Engineering, Professor, 大学院・工学系, 教授 (70010808)
INUI Tomoyuki Kyoto University, Graduate School of Engineering, Professor, 大学院・工学系, 教授 (60025989)
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥125,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥125,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥39,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥39,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥33,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥33,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥27,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥27,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥26,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥26,000,000)
|Keywords||Exregy / Hydrogen Energy / Thermochemical cycle / Inorganic Separation Membrane / Cottosion Resistant / Second Virial Coefficient / エクセルギー / 水素エネルギー / 熱化学サイクル / 無機分離膜 / 耐食性材料 / PVT関係|
The representative results are summarized as :
(1) The reaction characteristics of solid-reactants for UT-3 process were improved by ultrasonic treatment and addition of graphite and lauric acid through the alkoxide method. Thermal and exergy efficiencies of the Process were calculated. Combination of the process with a nuclear reactor is considered, and the system to adjust electricity generation to match load fluctuation is proposed.
(2) Rapid synthesis of hydrogen and /or syngas by catalytic reforming of methane and a natural-gas-like mixture was investigated adopting our newly developed four-component catalyst (Ni-CeィイD22ィエD2OィイD23ィエD2-Pt-Rh). In this system, the exergy efficiency was estimated to be as high as 80%.
(3) Halogen corrosion behaviors of pure metal films, and Nimonic80A among Ni-base heat-resistant alloys were selected as corrosion-resistant materials at high temperature. It was found that Nimonic80A could be used as the structural material for the UT-3 process plant equi
pment in all environment.
(4) MOCVD was applied to improve the corrosion resistance of Nimonic80A in HBr-HィイD22ィエD2O-NィイD22ィエD2 atmosphere at high temperature. Ir and/or YSZ coating on the alloy by MOCVD were effective to prevent the corrosion in the UT-3 condition at 1073K.
(5) Characteristics of zirconia-silica composite membrane prepared by the alkoxide method were investigated. Higher zirconia content in the zirconia-silica composite membranes showed the high permeance of HィイD22ィエD2, more than 10ィイD1-6ィエD1mol/(mィイD12ィエD1・Pa・s). The maximum separation factors for HィイD22ィエD2 over HィイD22ィエD2O and for HィイD22ィエD2 over HBr, 4.1 and 259.
(6) Amorphous silica-based membranes prepared by CVD method were modified so as to acquire HィイD22ィエD2-or HィイD22ィエD2O selectivity and applied to hydrogen recovery at 220-560℃ from HィイD22ィエD2-HィイD22ィエD2O-HBr mixture. Exergy losses for the hydrogen separation were calculated for plausible cases to be smallest for a two-stage separation system, where steam is separated from a HィイD22ィエD2-HィイD22ィエD2O-HBr mixture using a HィイD22ィエD2O-selective membrane before HィイD22ィエD2 separation. Less