Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY|
FUJITA Yasunobu KYUSHU U., MECH. ENG. DEP., PROF., 工学部, 教授 (90037763)
KAMEYAMA Hideo TOKYO U. AGR. TEC. CHEM. ENG DEP., PROF., 工学部, 教授 (10114448)
TAKIMOTA Akira KANAZAWA U. HAM. MECH. SYS. DEPT., PROF., 工学部, 教授 (20019780)
清水 昭比古 九州大学, 大学院・総合理工学研究科, 教授 (20128036)
SUZUKI Kenjiro KYOTO U. MECH. ENG. DEP., PROF., 工学研究科, 教授 (00026064)
KUMADA Masaya GIFU U., MECH. ENG. DEP., PROF., 工学部, 教授 (30021603)
斉藤 泰和 東京理科大学, 工学部, 教授 (10010761)
菱田 公一 慶応義塾大学, 理工学部, 教授 (40156592)
山田 雅彦 北海道大学, 工学研究科, 助教授 (70230480)
HIRATA Yushi OSAKA UNIV., CHEM. SCI. ENG. DEPT., PROF., 基礎工学研究科, 教授 (90029512)
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥125,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥125,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥40,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥40,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥32,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥32,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥26,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥26,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥26,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥26,400,000)
|Keywords||EXERGY CONVERSION / CHEMICAL HEAT PUMP / CERAMIC HEAT EXCHANGER / PHASE CHANGE EXERGY / METHANOL-STEAM REFORM / GASTURBINE BLANE COOLING / RECOVERY OF HEAT AND MASS / RECOVERY OF LOW-TEMP HEAT / エクセルギー変換 / セラミック熱交換器 / ガスタービン翼冷却 / 排熱・汚染物質同時回収 / 相変化エクセルギ / メタノール水蒸気改質 / ケミカルヒートポンプ / 排熱回収昇温 / 相変化エクセルギー / ヒートポンプ / 低損失変換 / 排熱・環境影響物質同時回収 / 相変化エクセルギー高密度変換 / 高伝熱性能触媒反応器 / 固気混相媒体熱交換器 / 高密度変換|
1. A ceramic heat exchanger using a fluidized bed for generating high temperature gas was developed for use in the coal-fired gas turbine combined cycle and was evaluated to create the thermal efficiency of about 44 %.
2. To enhance heat transfer from the inner surface of turbine blade, longitudinal vortices were generated by a jet obliquely discharged into crossflow. This cooling method was found free rom any pressure loss penalties.
3. A new concept of simultaneous heat and mass recovery system from the exhaust gas was proposed to develop an environmental-friendly heat recovery system. The design procedure for optimized performance was also obtained.
4. For application of boiling heat transfer to energy conversion systems with the intention of high density and high efficiency, transverse rib structure was found effective because of generating a circulating flow in a ribbed space that encourages the vapor-liquid exchange.
5. Heat transfer performance of three-phase fluidized bed of solid-
air-liquid was investigated from the view point of reducing exergy loss. The shallow type fluidized bed took advantage in the total performance.
6. To establish the thermal and fluid design criteria for a new methanol-steam reforming device utilizing a low level heat source below about 300℃, the nozzle position, the heater size and location were assessed.
7. A prediction method of the performance of a vapor compression heat pump system using binary zeotropic HFC134a-HCFC123 mixtures was developed by taking into account the local characteristics of heat transfer and pressure drop in evaporator and condenser of plate-fin type.
8. A chemical heat pump system with reaction couple of cyclohexane dehydrogenation at 200℃ and benzene hydrogenation at 350°K has been proposed for upgrading the waste thermal energy.
9. For temperature upgrading from 80℃ to 200℃ of usable moderate-quality, a chemical heat pump system consisting of reversible catalytic reactions of 2-propanol dehydrogenation and acetone hydrogenation together with fractional distillation was developed.
10. To enhance the reaction rate of calcium chloride than can be used as a reactive solid for driving a chemical heat pump used for refrigeration or air-conditioning, a method was developed to prepare composite reactive solid with large specific surface by use of the expanded graphite. Less