Research on the Life Course Differentiation of High School Students in Okinawa Prefecture
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||University of the Ryukyus|
YOSHIZAWA Tsuyoshi University of the Ryukyus, 法文学部, 教授 (90044841)
TANAKA Kanji University of the Ryukyus College of Law and Letters, 法文学部, 助教授 (40253942)
DAIZEN Tsukasa University of the Ryukyus Education and Research Center for Lifelong Learning, 生涯学習教育研究センター, 教授 (60188464)
INOUE Kohshi University of the Ryukyus College of Teacher Education, 教育学部, 教授 (50136024)
NAKAMURA Tamotsu University of the Ryukyus College of Law and Letters, 法文学部, 教授 (60044963)
FUKUYAMA Itsuo Okinawa Prefectural Art University College of Arts and Crafts, 美術工芸学部, 教授 (80208983)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,700,000)
|Keywords||high school students / norm / life course differentiation / ranking of high school / significant others / school club activity / locus of control / Okinawa Prefecture / 進路 / 追跡調査 / アルバイト / 勉強 / 遅刻 / 進路意識 / 進路分化の規定要因 / 進路指導 / 自己の内面 / 進学先 / 高校中退 / 就職 / 進学|
We found the next nine knowledges through this research.
1. The high school students who think that they catched on the contents of classes in their junior high school days, adapted themselves to their high school days.
2. The high school students who want to leave their high school, don't have good human relations in their high school, don't feel the effects of the school activities on their own future, don't have a very good time of their high school life, don't have a norm to go to their high school.
3. The high school student's family circumstances have significant effects to their life course options and their effects are reinforced by their high schools.
4. The high school student's life course differentiation are not affected by their school records but are affected by their parents' expectation to their life course and the kinds of their high school class.
5. The high school student's encounter with and their contact with their significant others make effects to their having cheerful views of life goal during their life course choice.
6. The high school students who participated in the school club activity have higher expectations to take the higher education than the high school students who didn't participate in the school club activity.
7. The high school students who participated in the school club activity hope for more prestigious work than the high school students who didn't participate in the school club activity.
8. The ranking of high school related to the high school students' way of spending high school life, their interpreting the high school life, their self concept and the prospect of their own future.
9. The kinds of high school effects on the development of the high school students' locus of control.
From above nine knowledges, we want to propose that the high school teachers should support the high school students' determining their future life course by arranging their learning environment or giving some informations about life course options.
Research Output (1results)