Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY|
NAKAMURA Hiroshi Kyushu University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10024209)
大門 昌明 積水ハウスK. K., 技術本部, 課長
KOGA Yasuko Kyushu University, Faculty of Engineering, Research Associate, 工学部, 助手 (60225399)
大門 昌昭 積水ハウス株式会社, 技術研究所, 研究員
OKADO Masaaki Sekisui House Ltd., Institute of Building Science, Researcher
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥4,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,400,000)
|Keywords||Daylit environment / Daylighting / Artificial lighting / Illumination vector / Scalar illuminance / Cylindrical illuminance / Modelling / Quality of luminous environment / 昼光環境 / 昼光照明 / 人工照明 / ベクトル照度 / スカラー照度 / 円筒面照度 / モデリング / 光環境の質 / 併用照明 / ベクトル照度の高度 / ベクトル・スカラー比 / 反射率 / ベクトル / スカラー比|
A study by field measurements of daylit environment in actual architectural interiors and an experimental study by a model have been done to grasp dynamics of daylit environment in the architectural interiors.
The results of this research are summarized mainly as the following.
1.A study by field measurements
1) State of diurnal fluctuations of horizontal illuminance, illumination vector, scalar illuminance and cylindrical illuminance at the same point are similar irrespective of room style. Diurnal fluctuations of these illuminances are influenced by sky conditions (clear sky, overcast sky and intermediate sky).
2) Diurnal fluctuations of horizontal illuminance, illumination vector, scalar illuminance and cylindrical illuminance are not influenced by artificial lighting.
3) Sometimes the light flows upwards from the floor in daylit Japanese style rooms.
4) Generally, the quality of the interior luminous environment could be improved by using supplementary artificial lighting. But there is a
danger of excessive amount of artificial light harming modelling conditions. It should avoid to using artificial light excessively against the incident daylight.
2.An experimental study by a model
1) The composition of reflectance of interior surfaces is an important factor that influences the quality of the interior luminous environment.
2) Generally, the quality of the interior luminous environment is improved when the reflectance of interior surfaces is high. Extremely high reflectance of interior surfaces is sometimes harmful to the modelling conditions. Particularly, it is necessary to pay attention to the high reflectance of the floor. It is desirable that the reflectance of the ceiling and the wall is high and that of the floor is low.
3) Even though direct sunlight entered the interior, the influence of incidence of direct sunlight in the interior is not remarkable at a position where direct sunlight is not on directly and a position where the influence of reflected light of direct sunlight is small. In such cases, a daylighting scheme of architectural interiors is simple. Less