AKASHI Yasunori KYUSHU UNIV., FACULTY OF ENGINEERING,RESEARCH ASSOC., 工学部, 助手 (60243896)
RYU Yuji KYUSHU UNIV., FACULTY OF ENGINEERING,ASSOC.PROFESSOR, 工学部, 助教授 (20191695)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,500,000)
Recently, thermal insulated and air-tight houses are built in seasonal hot and humid areas of Japan. But a percentage of water content in the house frame or the thermal insulating material increases after the rainy season, so there is probability that an internal dew condensation is induced in the wall in a cooling time during summer season and deteriorates the wall.
A purpose of this study is that a guidance for a design of the wall constitution and a prevention method for the internal dew condensation are suggested about the insulated and air-tight house in seasonal hot and humid area.
Based on a questionnaire for the first year, we measured indoor air temperature-humidity, electrical energy consumption for air-conditioning, the existance of internal dew condensation and its damage of 15 houses, which consisted of 3 conventional detached houses, 4 conventional apartment houses, 4 insulated detached houses and 4 insulated apartment houses in Fukuoka Prefecture. We also measured air-tigh
tness of 6 detached houses in both Fukuoka and Yamaguchi Prefecture according to building construction and building element. We made some improvements on a calculation model and examined a suitable guideline for the thermal design of walls in seasonal hot-humid area by using these results and numerical simulations. The main results obtained are as follows.
(1) According to the questionnaire, there are more damages in insulated apartment houses.
(2) People living in the insulated houses have less interest in solar shading and cross-ventilation, and have much dependence on air-conditioning.
(3) Air-tightness is the most effective in the outside insulated construction, the second is in the panel construction, the third is the frame construction, the last is the conventional one. Especially, air-tightness indicates a wide scatter in the frame or conventional method by level of construction.
(4) In case of 24 hours air-conditioning, the most suitable thickness of the thermal insulating material (glass wool 10 K) is 24 cm and the most suitable air-tightness is 2.1cm^2/m^2 as an equivalent leakage area per floor area in Sapporo. However, it takes 14 cm and 4 cm^2/m^2 in Fukuoka. In case of intermittent air-conditioning, it takes 3.5 cm and 7.8cm^2/m^2 in Fukuoka.
(5) It needs to keep a vent layr on a back of the exterior finish material and a vapor transmission sheet inside of the vent layr, and does not need to have the vapor transmission sheet on a back of the interior finish material. Less