Introductory study on chemo-ecology of microbial flora in soil around plant roots.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Bioproduction chemistry/Bioorganic chemistry
|Research Institution||Ritsumeikan University|
FUKAMI Hiroshi Ritsumeikan University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (60026531)
MORISAKI Hisao Ritsumeikan University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Associate Professor, 理工学部, 助教授 (50125671)
TACHIKI Takashi Ritsumeikan University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (60026573)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥3,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,900,000)
|Keywords||Pseudomonas syringae / Fusarium oxysporum / Bacillus sp.KA-304 / LC / APCI-MS / Clerodendrins / Psuedomonus syringae / Clerodendron trichonum / クレロデンドリン類 / 免疫学的定量法 / 化学生態学 / 根圏生物相 / 微生物迅速同定定量法 / 大気圧イオン化質量分析計 / Clerodedrins / 大気圧イオン化四重極質量分析計|
Successful investigation into dynamic changes of microbial flora in soil makes it possible to approach a scentific annalysis of the fertility of the soil. Introductory research for the ploblem has been done for these 3 year and the summary is as follows ;
1. The quantitative analysis of a small amount of the compound contained in complex mixture.
(1) The quantitative analysis of clerodendrins by using LC/APCI-MS (Atomospheric chemical ionization mass spectrometry joined to high performance liquid chromatography).
(2) The analysis of the seasonal change in quantity of clerodedrin A and B contained in leaves of Clerodendron trichonum.
2. Introductory research for the analses of dynamic changes micronial flora in soil.
(1) Analyzes of the relationship between the surface characteristics and the attachment force of mycrobial cells.
(1) Attachment of Pseudomonas syringea onto leaf surface of Italian ryegrass.
(2) Measurement of attachment force of microbial cells.
(2) As an example for the interaction between microorganisms themselves in soil, bacteria having Basidiomycetes-lytic activity were sought in soil.
(3) Trials of the quntitative analysis of Fusarium oxysporum in soil with monoclonal antibody.
Research Products (8results)