Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Research Institution||Hokkaido University|
UEDA Tamon Hokkaido University, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (00151796)
清宮 理 運輸省港湾技術研究所, 室長
KITOH Hiroaki Osaka City University, Department of Civil Engineering, Research Associate, 工学部, 助手 (40177879)
OZAWA Kazumasa University of Tokyo, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (80194546)
SHIMA Hiroshi Tokushima University, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (00196461)
呉 智深 埼玉大学, 工学部, 助教授 (00223438)
MUTSUYOSHI Hiroshi Saitama University, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (60134334)
KIYOMIYA Osamu Ministry of Transport, Port and Harbor Research Institute, Section Head
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥10,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥10,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥7,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,400,000)
|Keywords||Composite structure / Sandwich structure / Design method / Shear / Fatigue / Shear connector / Buckling / Construction system / 合成構造 / サンドイッチ構造 / 設計法 / せん断 / 疲労 / シアコネクタ / 座屈 / 施工システム|
In this research it was attempted to develop a rational design method considering the difference in concreting from ordinary structures. The research results are summarized as follows.
(1) Based on the experiment and the finite element analysis, the shear resisting mechanisms of the full and open sandwich linear members has been clarified and models for evaluation of their shear strengths are developed.
(2) The cracking behavior, strength and stiffness in torsion of the open sandwich plate are clarified.
(3) Conduction both the experiment and finite element analysis, the failure modes of the sandwich linear members subject of shear fatigue have been clarified and the calculation method for the shear fatigue failure.
(4) Calculation methods for the buckling strength and the post-buckling strength of the compression skin plate are proposed by conducting the numerical and experimental analyzes.
(5) Conducting the experiment and the numerical analyzes on the bond between skin plate and concrete in the cases of the skin plate with embossment and openings, the bond-slip characteristics as well as the bond strengths are clarified.
(6) The strength of the corner connections has been experimentally clarified and it is clarified that the finite element analysis can predict the experimental results.
(7) The maximum size of air voids in an actual sandwich structure is clarified by conducting the experiment of the construction. The degree of the strength reduction is clarified by the loading test of the sandwich beams with the air void of the maximum size.
(8) A construction system to avoid air voids is proposed by conducting simple tests for concrete compactability.
(9) After investigating the applicability of the sandwich structures to floating structures, the items to be solved are presented.