Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYOTO BUNKYO JUNIOR COLLEGE|
OKOCHI Ryoko KYOTO BUNKYO J.C., PROFESSOR, 学長, 教授 (50176830)
FUJIMOTO Msanobu KYOTO BUNKYO J.C., PROFESSOR, 児童教育学科, 教授 (00076887)
SHIMIZU Sahoko KYOTO BUNKYO J.C., PROFESSOR, 児童教育学科, 教授 (10076888)
OTA Toyoho KYOTO BUNKYO J.C., LECTUER, 児童教育学科, 講師 (80213734)
NAKADAKE Osamaro KYOTO BUNKYO J.C., PROFESSOR, 児童教育学科, 教授 (10125255)
MURAYAMA Kojun KYOTO BUNKYO J.C., PROFESSOR, 服飾意匠学科, 教授 (00123464)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
|Keywords||The system regarding classes / The system for the development of classes / The system for evaluation of classes / The system regarding everyday classes / The validity of the system / The practical studies / 授業の展開 / 授業の評価と処遇 / 授業研究 / 学習指導過程案 / 評価質問 / 授業の理想モデル / 授業構想システム / 教材構想システム / 授業展開計画 / 授業シミュレーションシステム|
1. The reconstruction and examination of the system constructed last year.
We have reexamined many things :
a) the way of treatment of evalution which is considered as the framework of the evaluation system for the development of classes
b) what system is most suitable for the classes
c) the adequacy of these systems
Regarding the systems dealt with and the evaluation intended for the researchers, our investigation on the appropriateness was conducted through practical research at the elementary school related to Kyoto Bunkyo Jr. College.
2. The construction of an appropriate system and evaluation method intended for the teachers for development of their classes
1) The degree of awareness about class evaluation intended for general learners, the evaluation and treatement system regarding the results of the research and the appropriateness of such were investigated through experimental classes.
2) After the class, the questionnaires on the class were edited, and those thoughts on the various classes were brought together and put into practice.
The appropriateness of creating a system regarding treatment and evaluation of the learning activity of each learner for their class along with the system in (1) was investigated.
3) Through experimental classes the appropriateness of the system regarding treatment and evaluation based on the results on tests conducted before and after class was investigated.
3. The Construction of a System associated with daily classes.
From among all the systems created thus far, one system that could apply without difficulty to everyday classes was constructed.
4. Practical investigation based on the elementary, junior high and senior high schools related to Kyoto Bunkyo Jr. College.
The validity and reliability of the above results were investigated through class research. As a result, we have reached a very satisfactory conclusion.