EDUCATIONAL STRATEGIES OF THE PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Research Institution||KURUME UNIVERSITY|
SHIRAISHI Yoshiro KURUME UNIVERSITY,DEPARTMENT OF LITERATURE,PROFESSOR, 文学部, 教授 (50112280)
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
|Keywords||OVERSEA'S EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION / INTERNATIONALIZATION / EDUCATIONAL STRATEGY / PRIVATE SCHOOL / EDUCATION FOR MULTI-CULTURE / SOCIOLOGY OF EDUCATION / SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION / NIKLS LIHMANN / 私立在外教育施設 / 国際化教育 / 教育戦略 / 私立学校経営 / 異文化理解教育 / 教育社会学 / 教育組織 / 自己組織化 / 私学経営 / 在外教育施設 / 学校組織 / 社会システム / 国際化 / 戦略 / 私立学校 / 経営戦略 / 在外教育機関 / 高等学校|
(1) Educational practices of Internationalization at Private schools
1. Most of schools do "try and error" without clear idea.
2. Oversea school trips have been increaing, because of :
1). Appealing for private schools' policies toward parents
2). Educational training for the communication by English
(2) Sruvay for on Japanese Private schools in Europe.
1. They have created the educational strategy of international education.
1) the degree of motivation of mother organization
2) policy of education for multi-culture
2. They faced two different students' needs : One is for learning multi-culture, the other is prepare for adaptation for Japanese School life.
3. It is more difficult to enter European colleges than USA's. Because of more difficulty of passing entrance tests, especialy languege.
4. Regulation from Japan Educational Bureau limit own effort of Japanese private school in Europe.
5. Main organizational limitation is to be too short working period for Teacher employment terms.
6. The percentage of student coming from Europe has been reduced. And many Japanese schools change their function and role.
Research Output (4results)