Hierarchical Mass Structure of Elementary Particles
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Aichi University|
BANDO Masako Liberal Arts and Science Aichi Univ.Professor, 教養部, 教授 (20025365)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||Dynamical gauge bosons / Fermion mass / top quark / Standard Model / Infrared Fived Points / GUT / Supersymmetry / Anomaly / 漸近非自由 / ボトムとタウ / トップ / Infrared Foxed Point / ゲージ結合定数 / 統一スケール / ニュートリノ混合 / Yukawa coupling / トップフォーク / 階層性 / ホリゾンタル対称性 / ブランクスケール / ヒッグス粒子|
The problem of fermion mass hierarchy is now not only between families but also within family. The top quark mass implies there are a relation between the gauge couplings and the Yukawa couplings. The aim of this research is to find the origin of hierarchical fermion masses. The results obtained during those 3 years are :
1) If we assume that the lagrangian is just low energy effective theory and we can include higher dimensional operators. We showed that the hierarchical fermion masse can be explained by the ratio of the GUT to the Planck scale (with K-I.Izawa and T.Takahashi).
2) The smallness of neutrino masses requires some scale between GUT and 100 GeV.We found several sets of the matter contents which unify the gauge couplings with the intermediate scale (with J.Sato and T.Takahashi).
3) The standard model can be made asymptotically non free by adding vector families. We investigate the ANF standard model and found that the model can explain existing experimental data as well. (with T.Onogi, J.Sato and T.Takeuchi).
4) We argued that dynamical gauge bosons are described by ANF gauge theory with cut-off (with Y.Taniguchi and S.Tanimura).
5) We argued that ANF gauge theory has the nontrivial Infra-Red fixed points which predicts the low energy physics uniquely. (with J.Sato and K.Yoshioka).
6) We investigated the structure of anomaly in cooperating with fermion contents in QCD (with T.Kugo and M,.Harasa)
Research Output (33results)