Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||NIHON UNIVERSITY|
KASAI Yoshio NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY,PROFESSOR, 生産工学部, 教授 (00058869)
YUASA Noboru NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY,RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, 生産工学部, 助手 (00230607)
TSUYUKI Naomitsu NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY,ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 理工学部, 助教授 (20059611)
MATSUI Isamu NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY,PROFESSOR, 生産工学部, 教授 (00059982)
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥900,000)
|Keywords||CONCRETE / SKIN CONCRETE / COVER CONCRETE / DRYING / CURING / HYDRATION / POROSITY / MOISTURE CONTENT / コンクリート / 表層コンクリート / かぶり / 乾燥 / 養生 / 水和 / 細孔構造 / 含水率 / 表層|
The results can be summarized as follows.
(1) The moisture content sensor, a pair of stainless steel pins sized 0.7 mm in diameter was developed. The sensor can measure the moisture content of a vary narrow part of concrete can be measured.
(2) Quality of structural concrete was obvious and the durability of it was investigated.
(3) The inhomogeneity of moisture content and porosity of structural concrete with drying was clarified. It was investigated effect of demolding age, drying environment, the mix proportion, thickness of member and finish on the inhomogeneity.
(4) It was shown that the effect of drying on the hydration of various cement from physical and chemical point view.
(5) The relationship between the demolding age and the compressive strength of very small specimen of hardened cement paste was obviously. And it was investigated with it's porosity.
(6) The effects of the demolding age, the depth from surface and the moisture content on the air permeability, water permeablility and the hygroscopic property were obviously.
(7) As the age of demolding is young, the carbonation, the chloride-induced corrosion and freezing damage become larger.
The remain subject shows as follows.
(1) The accumulation of the inhomogeneity date of moisture content and porosity.
(2) The elucidation of relationship moisture content and porosity and the strength, permeation of deterioration factor and deterioration of finishes.
(3) Estimation and verification of the distribution of the strength, air and water permeability in concrete.
(4) The simulation of the formation of the distribution of the strength and deterioration of concrete.
We want to investigate them.