|Budget Amount *help
¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
In the urban district, the redevelopment is used to the object of old woody build-up area, but now a days they have to intend for the central district made of fireproof buildings. So we make a point on the separate estate of building like a condominium. It has a merit for the owner's freedom, the other hand it has a selfish demand, so for working out well, it needs the system of space organization and the system of space management.
We study the following :
1) The separate estate system without the well.
2) The separate system and the control system between the ownership and utilization
3) The connection among the separate estate buildings and the space construction of redeveloped building.
We choose the 14 areas of urban redevelopment, project and the 15 buildings of private sector and of Mixed Used Development including separate estate of building. For the purpose to find the above, we survey the buildings, peruse the registry and the scheme for the exchange of right, and we hear the association of redevelopment, the consultant and the planning office that they concern.
The result : In the last analysis on the above, we find three processes to unite the separate estate of the building for the demands of utilization.
1) Making the wall into the shutter or getting rid of wall
2) Guardianship for the separate estate as a unity right
3) Control system of cooperative management
And above systems are realized through the abstraction, and they have a possibility as follows :
1) Keeping the article character, the systems have both working well and wide application as a space light.
2) The systems have a possibility to make a free space beyond the separate estate.
3) The systems can create the liberal sphere of relationship.
4) Accepting coexistence among the elements like the individual or the integration, the system can control a whole as a cooperation.