Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Research Institution||Osaka Medical College|
INAYAMA Yasuhiro Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Assistant, 医学部, 助手 (20257851)
康 純 大阪医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (40257853)
高野 善博 大阪医科大学, 医学部, 専攻医
野々村 安啓 大阪医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (70228344)
米田 博 大阪医科大学, 医学部, 助教授 (30140148)
堺 俊明 大阪医科大学, 医学部, 教授 (20084874)
稲田 泰之 大阪医科大学, 医学部, 助手 (10268211)
YONEDA Hiroshi Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Osaka Medical College, Assistant Professor
SAKAI Toshiaki Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Osaka Medical College, Professor
KOH Jun Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Osaka Medical College, Assistant
INADA Yasushi Medicine, Neuropsychiatry, Osaka Medical College, Assistant
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
|Keywords||affective disorder / linkage study / association study / serotonin / chromosome aberration / 感情障害 / 連鎖研究 / 相関研究 / セロトニン受容体 / 染色体異常 / DNAマーカー / セロトニン / 双極性感情障害 / 分子遺伝学的研究 / 多型性 / SSCP法 / PCR / ミスセンス変異|
1) We investigated geno structure in the serotonin 1a receptor in the 84 patients with affective desorder. As a result we found some cases with substitutaion of leucine 16 with proline.Next we investigated the same geno structure in the 76 normal controls. So we found significant deference in the frequencies of Pro 16/Leu 16 between the patients and controls. Therefore we may have possibility that amino acid substitution in the serotonin la receptor are related to the onset of bipolar affective disorder.
2) We investigated the frequencies of nucleic acid substation at potion 102 in the serotonin 2a receptor gene in the patient with 83 affective disorder and normal 96 controls. However we could not get significant result.(special mention). We found significant result in the patents with schizophrenia firstly in the world.
3) We investigated the each frequencies of the polymorphism in the adrenergic alpha 2 and beta 2 receptor gene in the patient with 68 affective disorder and normal 80 controls.
However we could not get significant result.
4) We found a case with affective disorder and de novo inv (9) (p31.2q34.3)
We have already known the presence of dopamine beta hydroxylase gene at same locus in the chromosome 9. So we thought this region might be a new candidate region related to onset of affective disorder.
5) We investigated all report, that were related to psychiatric genetics of the e affective disorder from 1969 to 1996. As a result we could not exclude the participation of X chromosome to affective disorder. and also serotonergic and noradrenergic system were important for onset of affective disorder.