Nursing judgment for Prevention of temperature down of patients with general anesthesia during operation
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||CHIBA UNIVERSITY|
INOUE Tomoko CHIBA UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF NURSING,ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 看護学部, 助教授 (20151615)
MIZUNO Terumi CHIBA UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF NURSING,INSTRUCTOR, 看護学部, 助手 (90261932)
OZAWA Keiko CHIBA UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF NURSING,INSTRUCTOR, 看護学部, 助手 (80261931)
SATO Mayumi CHIBA UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF NURSING,INSTRUCTOR, 看護学部, 助手 (10251191)
SATO Reiko CHIBA UNIVERSITY,SCHOOL OF NURSING,PROFESSOR, 看護学部, 教授 (90132240)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||Operatve Patients / Temperature during operation / Nursing Judgment / 体表温 / 深部体温|
Through an investigation of the references on prevention of temperature down of the patients with general anesthesia during operation, item below were clarified :
1. the effects for temperature down general anesthesia, muscle relaxtant, venous anesthesia, room temperature (especially, air conditioning) sex, age, obesity, operation time, rapid transfusion, removal of cover.
2. the influences on the orgasm caused by temperature down the neuro system, cardiological system belated dehypnotization, shivering after operation, fever increased in oxygen demand, and ischemic heart disease.
We investigated by taking measurements of temperature (acrotic and deep) intraoperatively in the cases to be operated on under general anesthesia.
Our investigation results were as follows.
1. The surface temperature at entrance is lower than the centric by 4-5ﾟC in an average.
2. A charge in temperature measurement of the shoulder and fingers as the surface temperature is linked to each other, and it was influenced mainly by such ambient conditions as room temperature.
3. There was a tendency of the lower for the shoulder comparing with the fingers.
4. The centric temperature was not in proportion to the surface one with all cases, which resulted in the fact that measurement of the centric temperature alone could not comply with the surface temperature down.
Research Output (2results)