A study of analyzing teaching activities in a class and developing a desirable stimulation tool for introspection
Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Japanese language education
|Research Institution||National language Research Institute|
YANAGISAWA Yoshiaki National Language Research Institute Section for Training of Teachers・Head, 日本語教育センター日本語教育指導普及部, 日本語教育研修室長 (80249911)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
|Keywords||improvement of teaching / material for stimulation / tool for introspection / composed pad / measurement and evaluation / Intelligent Pad / protocol of introspection / stimulated recall / ビリ-フ / SILL / BALI / 映像資料 / 文字化資料 / デジタル化 / 教授行動 / 教員評価|
When a Japanese language teacher improves his teaching activities, he usually uses a method of observation of his teaching activities and a method of introspection with a VCR tapes of his classes.
(1) What kind of point of view does a teacher look at a VCR tapes of his classes to improve his teaching activities?
(2) What kind of point of view does a teacher analyze his teaching activities to improving?
(3) What kind of point of view does a teacher make a decision in his teaching activities?
(4) Is there some relation between a teacher's belief and his points of observation?
(5) Is there some relation his experience and his points of teaching activities?
(6) What kind of influence does the introspection receive from the contents of a VCR tapes?
(7) What kind of stimulations is desirable to reflect his teaching activities?
It is that the aim of this study examines the above things. This study has been determined to use "Intelligent Pad" (developed by Prof.Yuzuru Tanaka, Univ.of Hokkaido). Also, it established elements of abilities to analyze teaching activities in a class.
As a result, the introspection of teachers receive a lot of influence from a VCR tapes of their classes. The introspection of teachers receive influence from his points of observations and his belief. This study proposes an introspeciton index of teaching activities, and the utilized tool (a kind of applications of a coumputer) for teachers to improve his classes.
Research Products (4results)