The identification between theological concepts of space and architectural space in Early Christian Architecture
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kanazawa Institute of Technology|
CHIKU Kakugyo S. Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30064447)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥500,000)
|Keywords||Christian architecture / Architectural Space / Byzantine architecture / Architectural theory / Religious architecture / ロマネスク建築 / 神学的空間 / 初期キリスト教建築 / ギリシア正教 / キリスト教典礼 / 初期キリスト教哲学 / 中世哲学 / 存在論|
1. The fundamental structure of space conception.
2. The fundamental structure of architectural space.
3. The development of Early Christianity and church building.
4. The concept of space and tune in Christianity before the Edict of Milan.
5. The architectural space of church building before the Edict of Milan.
6. The concept of space and time in Christianity after the Edict of Milan.
7. The architectural space of church building after the Edict of Milan.
8. The concept of space and tune in early Byzantine.
9. The architectural space of church building in Early Byzantine.
Research Output (3results)