A study on the housing improvement for home care for the elderly with dementia
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C).
|Research Institution||Kyoto Prefectural University|
MIZUNO Hiroyuki Kyoto Prefectural University, Faculty of Living Science, Professor., 生活科学部, 教授 (70117977)
上掛 利博 京都府立大学, 短期大学部, 助教授 (30194963)
ONO Izumi Kyoto University, Medical Technology Junior College, Assistant., 医療技術短期大学部, 助手 (50169330)
|Project Fiscal Year
1994 – 1995
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
|Keywords||elderly with dementia / senile elderly / senile elderly living their own homes / Housing countermeasures / Housing Improvement / care taker's burden / bihavior of daily living / home care / ぼけ老人 / 痴呆性老人 / 在宅ぼけ老人 / 住居的対策 / 住まいの工夫 / 介護苦労 / 生活行動 / 在宅ケア / 在宅介護 / 住まいや住み方の工夫 / 生活空間の改善 / 住居改善 / 在宅福祉 / 高齢者|
In this atudy, the housing improvement for home care for the elderly with dementia are investigated.
In this papers, the following items are discussed.
1) various housing improvement for the elderly with dementia are put into practice in a lot of one's own home.
2) type of housing improvement are the following,
(1) countermeasures for incontinence of urine or feces
(2) countermeasures for wandering as a result of missing one's way
(3) countermeasures for fire protection
(4) countermeasures for guarding care taker's daily living not to be disturbed by the elderly with dementia
(5) countermeasures for redoction in the cate taker's burden
3) effect of the above-mentioned countermeasures
4) Relation between the daily living behavior of elderly with dementia and living spaces.
5) the meaning of the following actions of the elderly with dementia are elucidated gradually in a viepoint of housing
(1) incontinence of urine or feces (2) wandering here and there
Research Output (12results)