|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1994 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
1. Green glazed ceramics, 8C.to 10C., including lead were analyzed as follows ;
(1) A new chemical separation method for lead isotope analysis using high frequency heating were developed.
(2) All the lead isotope ratio in the green glaze was statistically same and it agreed with those in Kocho-12-sen, 12 kinds of Japanese firstly issued coins. These data show that the lead in these samples was collected at one mine.
(3) The isotope ratios of lead and lead slag unearthed from the ruins of Naganobori old mine, Yamaguchi-pref., agreed with those of the green glaze and Kocho-12-sen. We estimated that this mine had supplied lead for them.
2. Glazed ceramics, 17C.to 19C., in Seto, Mino and Karatsu were analyzed as follows ;
(1) Major element composition, e.g.Si, Al, K,Fe, were different between the bodies of the ceramics in Karatsu and Mino-Seto.
(2) Iron content in bodies of "mino-karatsu", produced in Mino modeling Karatsu ceramics, was similar to those in Karatsu ceramics, however other major composition was same as ordinary Mino ceramics.
(3) Major element composition, e.g.Fe, Ca, K,was obviously different among the glaze named Kaiyu and Chosekiyu of the ceramics in Karatsu, Mino and Seto.
(4) Glaze color of Karatsu ceramics were observed by a luminance colorimeter. The ceramics had been grouped according to the color of glaze, and the results of this measurements were in accordance with this group.