Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
Town planning/Architectural planning
|Research Institution||Nagoya University|
SHIMIZU Hiroyuki Dept.of Architecture, Graduate School of Engineering, Univ.of Nagoya, Prof., 大学院工学研究科, 教授 (30187463)
李 徳田 中国文化部, 国家大劇院・準備室, 主任
王 炳麟 清華大学, 建築学院, 教授
李 道増 清華大学, 建築学院, 教授
MIZOGUTI Masato Nagoya City University Associate Professor, 芸術工学部・生活環境デザイン学科, 助教授 (20262876)
ANDO Takayuki Chukyo University Professor, 文化科学研究所, 教授 (80065242)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
|Keywords||China and japan / historical changes / theater planning / management and operation / organization of theater / culture administration of government / theatrical company with theater / sites and distribution of theaters / 歴史的変遷 / 分布 / 組織 / 建築計画|
This study is the research on architectural planning and management and operation of theater in China and Japan. According to investigations and hearings and date analysises, we realized
1) the historical changes of the sites and management and operation of contemporary theaters, the from of cultural undertaking, and characteristics of management and operation
2) the relation of economy and theater constuction.
3) the difference of theater between city and farm village.
4) the Chainese goverment has been directing the performing artistic activities.
5) the state of theaters with theatrical company.
6) From a visual point of urban form, theaters have three types which are (1) the theaters in the street, (2) the halls in the area of working groups and (3) the theaters in the housing estates.
7) Now many problems have been appearing about the theaters and halls of (2) and (3).