Applied and fundamental studies on the fjoating culture system in the waters
Grant-in-Aid for International Scientific Research.
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY|
AGATA Waichi Planning, Experiment, Generalization, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (00091364)
WU Weiming Experiment of floating culture, 農芸系, 助手
SONG Wenbao Chemical analysis of plants, 農芸系, 助手
じょう 国燕 中国水稲研究所, 農芸系, 助手
AOKI Noriyuki Growth survey of floating culture plants, 研究員
MURAMOTO Shigeki Teaching of chemical analysis of water and plants, 資源生物科学研究所, 助教授 (50033121)
KUBOTA Fumitake Growth analysis, Data analysis, 農学部, 助教授 (50136602)
宋 祥甫 中国水稲研究所, 農芸系, 助教授
ZOU Guoyan Water quarity criteria analysis
SONG Xiangfu Planning, Experiment of flaoting culture
|Project Period (FY)
Completed(Fiscal Year 1995)
|Keywords||Floating culture / Heavy metal / Detergent / Water pllution / Water eleaning / Rice plant / Natural water area / Eutrophication / Wheet plant|
This International Joint Research Project with Chino-Japanese scientists conducted to examine possibility of elimination of harmfuly chemical substances Include heavy metals and anion surface-active agents (SDS) from the waters by plant grown with floating culture which is useful for water cleaning of eutrophied reivers and lakes.
1. Some heavy metal contents in rice plant grown with floating culture under the natural river at China National Rice Research Institute (CNRRI) in 1994 were etermined at Research Institute for Bioresurces, Okayama Universityiin 1995.
2. Five Japanese scientists visited CNRRI from March 15 to 22,1996 to examine and establish the experimental program on the elimination of heavy metals and SDS by floating culture plants based on the date analized at Okayama Univ.
3. Japanese acientists taught to Chinese scientists measuring method for growth analysis and analytical method of water quarity criteria at experimental field where was doing floating culture of wheat plants at CNRRI.
4. Water for analysis of some rivers and lakes in China were collected and they werebrought to Japan to know contents of heavy metals and SDS in the waters at present.
5. A Chinese scientist (Guoyan Zou) was invited to Japan for trainning of analytical method of heavy metals and SDS.The trainning was carried out at Research Institute for Bioresurces, Okayama University from Feburary 25 to March 31,1996.
6. A Chinese scientist (Xiangfu Song) was invited to Japan to collect information on water quarity cleaning research in Japan and to discuss about summarizing with Japanese scientists on this International Joint Research Project from March 1 to 15,1996.
Research Output (6results)