Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Kyushu University|
MARUYAMA Koichi Kyushu Univ., Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (80037035)
丁 米楊 新疆師範大学, 教育系, 講師
地木 拉提 新疆師範大学, 文化人類学研究所, 教授(所長)
NISHIHARA Akifumi Kyushu Univ., Education, Res Assistant, 教育学部, 非常勤研究員 (60274411)
RAHMAT Demiyan Xinjiang Normal U., Education, Lecturer
OMAR Dilmrat Xinjiang Normal U., Education, Professor
丁米 楊 新疆師範大学, 教育系, 講師
地木拉 提 新疆師範大学, 教育系(文化人類学研究所長), 助教授
地 木拉提 新彊師範大学, 文化人類学研究所, 所長 助教授
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
|Keywords||Xinjiang / Kazakhstan / Minority people / Ethnic Education / Shamanism / Uygur People / Kazakh People / Cultural Contact / ウィグル族 / 民族 / 文化 / 教育 / 文化相対主義 / 国家 / 権力|
The aim of this research if to know the cultural continuity and change of Kazakh people on the basis of field work. The focs of the research was placed on Kazakhstan that is trying to compromize nationalism and ethnicity after the independence from former Soviet Union. What we found from the research are :
(1) From the historical study we found that the people of Kazakhstan suffered a lot from the Russian rule.
(2) The Kazakh government is trying to do education for nationalism, while there are several ethnic groups including Russian, German and Uygur.
(3) At the 150th birthdays of their heroes (Abai and Jamble) were celebrated by government. This seems to contribute to the national integration.
(4) While Russian is still being used as "the common language, "Kazakh language is the national language now. But there are communication gaps between different generations.
(5) Folk belief including shamanism has being re-emerging after the severe suppression during the Russian rule.
(6) The Kazakh universities and Ministry of Education want to have close academic interrelationship with Japanese universities.