Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Nagasaki University|
TABETA Osame Nagasaki Univ., Fac.Fish., Professor, 水産学部, 教授 (50217171)
YAMAUCHI Atsushi Nagasaki Univ., Fac.Fish., Asso.Prof., 水産学部, 助教授 (40270904)
MATSUOKA Kazumi Nagasaki Univ., Fac.Fish., Professor, 水産学部, 教授 (00047416)
MATSUNO Takeshi Nagasaki Univ., Fac.Fish., Professor, 水産学部, 教授 (10209588)
NATSUKARI Yutaka Nagasaki Univ., Fac.Fish., Professor, 水産学部, 教授 (10039729)
SUZUKI Toshikazu Nagasaki Univ., Fac.Fish., Asso.Prof. (20284713)
金 大ちょる 釜慶大学校, 海洋生物学科, 教授
梁 龍林 釜慶大学校, 漁業学科, 教授
洪 性潤 釜慶大学校, 海洋生物学科, 教授
季 で在 釜慶大学校, 漁業学科, 教授
姜 龍柱 釜慶大学校, 海洋生物学科, 教授
金 容億 釜慶大学校, 海洋生物学科, 教授
近藤 寛 長崎大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (80108274)
千田 哲資 長崎大学, 水産学部, 教授 (40100888)
李 で在 釜山水産大学校, 漁業学科, 教授
平山 和次 長崎大学, 水産学部, 教授 (80039718)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
|Keywords||East China Sea / Yellow Sea / Marine Science / Joint study / Marine emvironment / Fish larvae / Plankton / Demersal fish|
We carried out marine science study in the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea on board TV Nagasaki Maru, Faculty of Fisheries, Nagasaki University. The purposes of this study are to make clear the marine environment in the Sea which are vital important to both counties. This project is based on the Agreement to Establish Academic Relationship between the Pukyon University and the Nagasaki University issued as on January 1998. Tentative results obtained are as follows :
1) Species composition snd peculiarity of daily periodicity of migration were revealed in the zooplankton community in the East China Sea and the Yellow Sea.
2) More than 50 species and some ten thousand specimens of fish larvae were observed, of which anchovy and horse mackerel larvae were the dominant species.
3) Age, growth, maturity and spawning of the demersal fishes suggested the younger maturation and elongation of spawning season as a recent trend of biological characteristics.
4) Sediments originated from the Main Land China suggested that transportaion of the water mass from the East China Sea predominated in the tidal priodicity than in yearly periodicity in the course from the East China Sea to Japan Sea.
5) Marine deposit study suggested the new evedence in diastrophism in recent ten thousand years in the northwest Tsushima Islands.
6) Fish finder studies suggested that the dominant demersal species were anglerfish, drum fish, cattle fish, and the dominant pelagic species were anchovy, horse mackerel, and gizzard shad.