Joint study on the masterslave robot for prostate operations
Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Shibaura Institute of Technology|
FUNAKUBO Hiroyasu Shibaura Institute of Technology, professor, システム工学部, 教授 (10010688)
DURING Carl Royal Institute of Technology, Lecturer, 機械設計学部, 講師
WIKANDER Jan Royal Institute of Technology, Professor, 機械設計学部, 助教授
HANSON Mats Royal Institute of Technology, Associate Professor, 機械設計学部, 教授
ANDERSSON Soren Royal Institute of Technology, Professor, 機械設計学部, 教授
KOYAMA Hiroyuki Shibaura Institute of Technology, Associate professor, システム工学部, 助教授 (40052881)
KOMEDA Takashi Shibaura Institute of Technology, Associate professor, システム工学部, 助教授 (90011030)
UCHIDA Takeki Shibaura Institute of Technology, Associate professor, システム工学部, 助教授 (90203538)
WIKANDER Ja ストックホルム王立工科大学, 機械設計学部, 助教授
ANDERSSON S ストックホルム王立工科大学, 機械設計学部, 教授
CARL During ストックホルム王立工科大学, 機械設計学部, 講師
JAN Wikander ストックホルム王立工科大学, 機械設計学部, 助教授
MATS Hanson ストックホルム王立工科大学, 機械設計学部, 助教授
SOREN Anders ストックホルム王立工科大学, 機械設計学部, 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥4,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,200,000)
|Keywords||Prostate / TUR-P / Masterslave robot / Master robot / Slave robot / Endscope / Cutting tool / Micro force sensor / Optical sensor / 粘弾性測定|
Shibaura Institute of Technology and Royal Institute of Technology went with "Joint study on the masterslave robot for prostate operations" of this study by a joint study. We discribe concrete study result to the following.
This robot consists of master robot doing remote control and slave robot operated on.
1. Master robot did it with a joystick by can operate a doctor easily. Master robot established the trajectory control of slave robot with master arm of 1 dgree of freedom.
2. Slave robot did an operating table with the multijoint manupulators which had 7 dgrees of freedom by establishing in near. We installed torque sensor to robot arm point in order to detect force and established fundamental technology to control force feedback to master robot.
3. We produced a cutting tool of 2 degrees of freedom that combined endscope with a cutting tool experimentally in order to cut the insidie of a prostate. We were possible by search of force to be added to a cutting tool.
4. We established fundamental technology to measure distance from size of agenda changing to operation of three dimensions of coordinates we changed endscope in front and back.
5. We established fundamental technology of method to control slave robot of 7 degrees of freedom with masterslave of 1 degree of freedom.
6. We established fundamental technology of search method of force that used optical fiber sensor.
The fundamental development of this study was finished. We are to promote development by a further international joint study in future.
Research Output (9results)