Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Tokyo University of Science|
IKEKITA Masahiko Science university of Tokyo, Associate Professor, 理工学部, 助教授 (70138981)
VINCENDON Guy Univ.Louis Pasteur, Center De, Professor Neurochinie du CNRS, Centre De Neurochimie, Professor
KOJIMA Shuuji Science university of Tokyo, Associate Professor, 生命科学研究所, 講師 (90119579)
TASHIRO Fumio Science university of Tokyo, Professor, 基礎工学部, 教授 (70089332)
TOMOOKA Yasuhiro Science university of Tokyo, Associate Professor, 基礎工学部, 助教授 (10197949)
ARAI Takao Science university of Tokyo, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (60107422)
MERSEL Mirsial Univ.Louis Pasteur, Center De, Professor Neurochinie du CNRS
ZANETTA Jean P Univ.Louis Pasteur, Center De, Professor Neurochinie du CNRS
MERSEL Mirsi Centre De Neurochimie du CNRS, Univ.Louis, Professor
ZANETTA Jean Centre De Neurochimie du CNRS, Univ.Louis, Professor
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||neuron / glycoconjugate / central nerve neuronal cell / lectin / neuronal cell death / nerve growth factor / neuritegenesis / microtubule / 中枢神経細胞株 / モノクローナル抗体 / チューブリン / 多発性硬化症 / アレルギー性脳脊髄炎|
1) Many (>100) kinds of neuronal calls were cloned.
2) Cell surface Asparagine-liked oligosaccharides were analyzed by using cerebrum granule cell, designated A-40 cell.
3) Monoclonal antibodies against Asparagine-linked oligosaccharides were produced.
4) The involvement between Asparagine-linked oligosaccharides and central nervous system were analyzed by using monoclonal antibodies against Asparagine-linked oligosaccharides.
5) Neuronal cell death in brain development was analyzed by electron-microscope.
6)Two Asparagine-linked oligosaccharides, designated N-1 (5Mannose+2N-Acetylglucosamine) and N-2 (3Mannose+4N-Acetylglucosamine) were altered the representation as murine cerebrum development.
7) Stabilizing the micro-tubles was made by Ephi-tubulin in the brain development.
8) Development of cerebrum granule cell was produced by cell surface Asparagine-linked oligosaccharides.
9) Brain lectin activities were reduced in Multiple screlosis.
These results were presented at the Japanese Membrane Association Meeting (1996.5), the Japanese Biochemistry Association Meeting (1996.8 and 1997.9), the Japanese Pharmaceutical Association Meeting (1997.3 and 1998.3), the Japanese Cell Biology Association Meeting (1997.10), the International Glycobiology Association Meeting (1996.7), the International Complex Carbohydrate Association Meeting (1997.9).