Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY|
OGUMI Zempashi Graduate School of Engineering Kyoto University Prof., 工学研究科, 教授 (60110764)
WTANABE Masayoshi Faculty of Engineering, Yokohama National Univ. Assoc. Prof., 工学部, 助教授 (60158657)
KISHIMOTO Akira Institute Industrial Science University of Tokyo Assoc. Prof., 生産技術研究所, 助教授 (30211874)
YAO Takeshi Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University Prof., エネルギー科学研究科, 教授 (50115953)
EGUCHIMKOICHI Graduate School of Engineering Kyushu University Assoc. Prof., 総合理工学研究科, 助教授 (00168775)
ESAKA Takao Faculty of Engineering Tottori University Prof., 工学部, 教授 (70116317)
FUJINAMI Tatsuo Faculty of Engineering, Shizuoka University Prof., 工学部, 教授 (80022010)
|Project Fiscal Year
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥140,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥140,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥34,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥34,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥75,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥75,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥31,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥31,200,000)
|Keywords||ionic conductor / solid state ionics / polymer electrolyte / composite / oxide / HィイD1-ィエD1 conductor / high ionic conductivity / イオン導電性 / 固体イオニクス / ポリマー電解質 / 複合化 / 薄膜形成法 / 塩化物 / 酸化物 / イオン伝導性 / フッ化物 / イオン伝導 / ハイドライドイオン / オキサイドイオン / 液相合成 / 気相合成 / イオンダイナミクス|
New ionic conductors with high ion mobility were synthesized. Furthermore, novel processing methods were invented.
1. Novel high-ionic conductors
(1) New solid solution of halide and hydride were prepared which were highly conductive for H ion.
(2) A series of PbィイD21-xィエD2LnWOィイD24+x/2ィエD2 were prepared which were highly conductive for oxide ion and different kind of lantanide were examined. The conduction mechanism was also clarified.
(2) New types of polymer electrolyte based on ate-type complex of Al and B were prepared. The electrolytes show a typical single ion conduction behavior. The influence of structure of side chain of oligo-ether group attached to aluminum via Si atom was.
(3) Extremely highly branched solid polymer electrolytes with high ionic conductivity was prepared and its conduction was discussed.
2. Designing of composite oxide conductive for oxide ion
(1) Zirconia ceramics was toughened by nano-size alumina. The addition of fine alumina up to 10% increased the ionic conductivity of YSZ.
(2) Pulverized ceria was dispersed in YSZ to enhance chemical stability of ceria against reduction while maintaining its high ionic conductivity.
3. Development of novel processing technology
(1) Silver iodide was prepared by vapor-phase electrolytic deposition employing RF plasma as conductive fluid.
(2) Hollow fibers of CeOィイD22ィエD2 and YSZ were prepared by a CVD-EVD method employing NiO as an oxygen source. Its rate determining step was clarified to be the oxygen transport through the sintered NiO.
2) Crystalline oxides were prepared directly from aqueous solution of fluoride complexes.