Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||KYUSHU SANGYO UNIVERSITY|
浦野 良美 九州産業大, 工学部, 教授 (90037698)
NISHIDA Masaru Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30069504)
ISHIHARA Osamu Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10037971)
KATAYAMA Tadahisa Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Pr, 総合理工学研究科, 教授 (80017938)
HAYASHI Tetsuo Kyushu University, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, As, 総合理工学研究科, 助教授 (40150502)
WATANABE Toshiyuki Kyushu University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60038106)
AKASAKA Hiroshi Kagoshima University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (20094112)
|Project Fiscal Year
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥6,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,200,000)
|Keywords||Energy Consumption Per Unit Area / Eight types of Buildings / Cooling and Heating Load of HVAC System Per Unit Area / Regional Life-Style and Energy Consumption / Leaking Electricity / Un-used Energy and Themal Demand / District Heating and Cooling / Energy Saving Effect / エネルギー消費原単位 / 8種類の建物 / 空調用冷温熱消費原単位 / 地域性と住まい方 / 待機電力 / 未利用エネルギーと熱需要 / 地域冷暖房 / 省エネルギー効果 / エネルギー消費構造 / 7種類の建物 / 空調設備 / 住宅の生活行為 / エネルギーシミュレーション / エネルギー需要マップ / 未利用エネルギー活用 / 省エネルギー|
1. Energy Consumption for Various Buildings
(1) Annual and monthly energy consumption per unit area for eight types buildings (office, shopping store, hospital, hotel, school, community center, sport facility, amusement facility) are clarified by using data of questionnaire and measurement.
(2) New method, which extracts HVAC system energy consumption from total building energy consumption, is proposed, and its validity is confirmed.
(3) The new method is applied to the total energy consumption for office, shopping store, hospital and hotel buildings. HVAC system energy consumption and cooling/heating load of each buildings are estimated.
2. Energy consumption for dwelling houses
(1) Energy consumption per unit area for a dwelling house of 8 cities scattered in Japan are calculated with two types of investigation on energy consumption and life-style. The method for estimation on the structure of energy consumption is proposed with simulation.
(2) The long term observation concerned with life
-style and housing types are carried out in Kumamoto city. The energy consumption for heating and cooling, also the leaking electricity are discussed based on the analysis of the observation results.
(3) Energy consumption for cooling and life-style with using cross ventilation are analyzed and discussed according to the results of Questionnaire on them in Kagoshima city.
3. Effective utilization of un-used energy
(1) Annual thermal demands for heating and cooling on built-up and redevelopment district scattered on leading cities in Kyushu are estimated based on floor area of building use, further, some suitable districts for DHC are picked up.
(2) Possible area in and around the cities for utilizatoin un-used energy are selected by concerned with its thermal demands characteristics and UN-used energy distribution, further the quantity of usable energy sources are calculated on the possible area.
(3) The feasibility of using un-used energy on the suitable districts are discussed and its effects of energy saving and antipollution are made clear comparing with DHC system including un-used energy sources and the unit air-conditioning system.
(4) Effective use of solar energy for the housing and surroundings are discussed with the simulation of sunshade duration. Less