Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||CHIBA UNIVERSITY|
HIRAYAMA Asako CHIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING,PROFESSOR, 看護学部, 教授 (20110356)
YAMADA Yoko CHIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING,INSTRUCTOR, 看護学部, 助手 (50292686)
IDE Narumi CHIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING,INSTRUCTOR, 看護学部, 助手 (80241975)
OGAWA Mieko CHIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING,INSTRUCTOR, 看護学部, 助手 (60194453)
MIYAZAKI Misako CHIBA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING,ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 看護学部, 助教授 (80239392)
山岸 春江 千葉大学, 看護学部, 助教授 (40090386)
金子 仁子 国立公衆衛生院, 主任研究員 (40125919)
渡辺 裕子 千葉大学, 看護学部, 客員助手
佐藤 由美 千葉大学, 看護学部, 助手 (80235415)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,700,000)
|Keywords||CASE MANAGEMENT / COMMUNITY-BASED / METHOD / 在宅看護 / 訪問看護|
The purpose of this research was to investigate elements on the method of community-based case management, to assure quality of the nursing care for client and families at home and to provide the nursing care service for all individuals who needs the service in community.
The research design was based on public health nursing practice in community, and conducted from 5 researches.
Through this research it was identified that following elements on the method of community-based case management.
(1) to get hold of the population for case management : For example, public health nurses conduct survey of the aged health state regularly.
(2) case management system which public health nurses provide to community and Individual and families to improve the self-care ability of the individuals and familiies. For example, public health nurses meet the individual who make the application for utilization the health service.
(3) to provide the health care service for all target population : For example, public health nurses get hold of the population who are non-user or discontinuous user of health care service, and take care them.
(4) case management system including medical service system
(5) case management system including welfare service system