A STUDY FOR CREATING THE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION DATABASE OF NORTHEAST AREA IN JAPAN
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Fukushima University|
HAYASAKA Akio Fukushima University, Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (80007343)
TANAKA Minoru Iwate University, Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (10002924)
OKANUMA Shinich Fukushima University, Education, Assistant Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (40141866)
小住 兼弘 宮城教育大学, 教育学部, 教授 (60006450)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,500,000)
|Keywords||Technology Education / plan of teaching a class / Traditional Technology / Master's thesis title / Database / Internet / 伝承技術|
1) By using WWW and E-Mail of the internet functions, the studies efficiency of the researchcooperators of each university improved.
2) The cooperators created a part of Technology Education Database into the server computer in their university. The homepage of their Technology Education Database was linked with the main homepage of Technology Education Database created in Fukushima University server.
3) We had the 5th meeting at Akita University and discussed the result in 1996 and the research procedure in 1997. In order to create our database including the characters and the graphics, we trained the skill concerning multimedia.
(1) We decided to collect the plan documents of teaching a class. We have six classes of woodworking, metalworking, machinary, electricity, cultivation and fundamental of information science and Technorogy in industrial Arts. We decided to collect the techical data about creating traditional products in our local area.
(2) We trained to convert the collected pict
ures and the documents into degital image file by using scanner.
(3) We trained to send the HTML file and the image file to WWW-Sever of each university by using the software of FTP.
4) In order to support the universitys which run behind in creating Technology Education Database, a cooperator of advanced university was sent to these university.
5) We had the 6th meeting at Fukushima University and discussed the following items and practiced about homepage layout.
(1) The opinion about homepage contents of each university.
(2) We agreed with changing the expression of "tradition technology" into the expression of "traditional technology" by the reason of official definition in the Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
(3) The final layout of Home Page in each university WWW-Server and the correction of these Home Page through internet.
(4) The content and the allotment of the descriptions for research-report.
(6) We published research-report book about the Tecnology Education Database in Northeast Area of Japan Less
Research Output (9results)