Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||Nagaoka University of Technology|
HATTORI Masaru Nagaoka University of Technology, President, 学長 (70016426)
小杉 左内 住友金属工業(株), エネルギ設備技術部, 課長
吉田 可紀 (株)荏原総合研究所, エンジニアリング事業本部, 部長(研究職)
小川 康夫 (株)荏原総合研究所, 技術開発研究所, 理事(研究職)
KAWADA Yoshitaka Nagaoka College of Technology, Department of Mechanical Enginnering, Assistant, 機械工学科, 助手 (50177705)
SHIRAKASHI Masataka Nagaoka University of Technology, Faculty of Enginnering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60115110)
小杉 佐内 住友金属工業(株), 建設・エネルギー事業部, 専任部長(研究職)
YOSHIDA Kaki Ebara Corporation, Environmental Engineering Group, General Manager
KOSUGI Sanai Sumitomo Metal Industries, Ltd., Constrution & Thermal Plant Div., General Manag
OGAWA Yasuo Ebara Research Co, Ltd., Center for Technology Development, Director
|Project Fiscal Year
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥9,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥8,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,000,000)
|Keywords||District Cooling / Cold Energy Transport / Ice / Water Mixture Flow / Pressure Drop / Ice Fraction Control / Blockage / Heat Exchanger / Heat Transfer Characteristics / 地域冷房 / 冷熱搬送 / 氷-水混相流 / 管摩擦損失 / 氷分率制御 / 閉塞 / 伝熱特性 / 熱交換器 / 潜熱利用 / 氷分率 / 蓄熱槽|
1. The ice/water mixture transportation system was designed taking social conditions such as the electric charge system into consideration.
2. The characteristics of ice/water mixture through pipes were investigated. Effects of pipe diameter, pipe material and particle size on the pressure drop through a straight pipe were clarified, and a method to predict the pressure drop was proposed taking these factors into consideration. The energy loss and ice distribution characteristics in branching pipes were clarified experimentally. Compressive yield stress of an ice-particle cluster in water was measured. The yield stress thus obtained was shown to correspond with the adhesive property of particles to form clusters in a pipe flow.
3. A device was developed to control the flow rate and the ice fraction in a pipe branching from the main transportation pipe. This device was confirmed to work successfully irrespective of the flow condition in the main pipe.
4. Blockage at a vertical downward pipe connected to a horizontal pipe with an elbow and an ice fraction regulator wsa investigated. The compressed-plug type blockage occurred at the latter when the ice concentration ratio exceeded a critical value which depended on particle shape/size.
5. A storage tank was made on a trial basis. Tests on the performance of the device to take out ice to the main pipe were carried out to obtain data for further improvement.
6. Heat transfer characteristics of ice/water mixture flow in the double piped heat exchanger was investigated. Relationship between heat transfer coefficient and velocity or ice fraction was clarified.
7. An ice-water direct contact heat exchanger was contrived and heat transfer characteristics between ice and water in the heat exchanger were studied. Effects of velocity on the heat transfer coefficient and amount of ice necessary to attain a desired heat exchange rate were clarified.