Study on the Analyzing Method of Aerial Photograph Images of Flood Flows
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Wakayama University(1996-1997)|
UTAMI Tadashi Wakayama Univ., Faculty of Systems Engineering, Professor, システム工学部, 教授 (00027244)
UENO Tetsuo Kyoto Univ., DPRI,Instructor, 防災研究所, 助手 (70027267)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,900,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥400,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,200,000)
|Keywords||Aerial Photograph / Image Processing / Turbulence Structure / Flood Flow / Boil / Divergence / 洪水流写真観測 / 画像処理 / 洪水流表面流況 / 渦 / 複断面湾曲河道 / 洪水流航空写真|
1. Study on the Analyzing Method of Aerial Photograph Images of Flood Flows
(1) The calibration method of an image scanner was developed.
(2) The method was developed to correct the photograph images taken by the camera whose optical axis is not vertical.
(3) The method was developed to eliminate the erroneous velocity vector data obtained by correlation analyses.
(4) The optimum scales of correlation windows and detection windows were made clear.
(5) The convenient method to measure surface velocities of the flood flows by the video camera was developed.
2. Study on the large-scale structure of flood flows
(1) Two kinds of typical sediment deposits were found around the main-channel boundaries of the Tone River. It was clarified by analyzing the aerial photographs that these deposits are related to the turbulence structure of the flood flows
(2) The relationship between turbulence structure of the flood flow and the river-bed configurations was found to be strongly affected by unsteady characteristics of the flood flows.
Research Products (13results)