Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||Meijo University|
KURIMOTO Yuzuru Meijo University, the Faculty of Science and Technology, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (30043201)
FUZITA Motohiro Institute of Nagoya, the Faculty of Engineering, Lecturer, 工学部, 講師 (90229013)
MATUI Hiroshi Institute of Nagoya, the Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (20024242)
YOMEZAWA Akiyosi Meijo University, the Faculty of Science and Technology, Lecturer, 理工学部, 講師 (50076551)
MATSUMOTO Yukimasa Meijo University, the Faculty of Science and Technology, Lecturer, 理工学部, 講師 (30239123)
TAKAHASHI Masami Meijo University, the Faculty of Science and Technology, Associate Professor, 理工学部, 助教授 (40076576)
|Project Fiscal Year
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,800,000)
|Keywords||Visually hanndicapeed / Feeble Electric Wave / Walking Guidance / the Aged / System / 微弱電波 / 視覚障害者 / 案内・誘導 / 高齢者 / 心理地図 / システム|
This research is a research of visually impaired person's walking guide system.
Four walking guide system transmitters were manufactured with this resmearch. But the standard of the re transitters is as follows.
(1) The numbers of channels are five channels.
(2) The dispatch frequencies are five waves of arbitrary internal of 70Mhz-90Mhz
(3) The electic wave output is electric field strength or less provided in the radio method.
(4) The range of the elctric wae attainment is within about 10m of the antenna in surroundings.
(5) The guide sentence making uses one EPROM by the voice synthesis by ADPCM.
(6) The guide time is 126 second or less.
(7) The guide method is guided continuously repeatedly always.
(8) The power supply is an internal storage battery method.
(9) The charging method is a floating charge method with the solar battery always.
(10) The continuous duty time is while eight days.
(11) Externals sizes are 300**270**300m
(12) The rough estimate weight is about 7.5Kg.
The walking guide experiment was done in about 500m section between the Toyota welfare centers Toyota city office-in October, 1996. The testee did the questionnaire survey and walking chronomety by 14 visually impaired persons.
(13) I think that th walking guide system experiment of the visually impaired person almost reached completion in the research at this time.