On Modified Pull-off Method Assessing Strength at Arbitrary Distance from Concrete Surface
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Research Institution||Hachinohe Institute of Technology|
TSUKINAGA Yoichi Hachinohe Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (60124898)
土門 勝司 ショーボンド建設, 補修工業研究所・技術開発室, 室長(研究職)
SHOYA Masami Hachinohe Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (80006684)
DOMON Katsuji Sho-Bond corp., Technical Research Inst.Technology Development Division, Chef
|Project Fiscal Year
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
|Keywords||Non-destructive test / Strength / Deterioration / Quality control / Maintenance / Pull-off method / 非破壊試験 / 強度 / 劣化 / 品質管理 / 維持管理 / プルオフ法|
(1) Establishment of test method
1) Variations of pull-off tensile strength at each different distance from concrete surface were analyzed in the relation between maximum size of coarse aggregate and the size of core.
2) Relations of the pull-off tensile strength versus the compressive strength, splitting tensile strength, pulse velocity, rebound number and pin penetration depth were examined.
3) The accuracy of prediction of compressive strength by the pull-off tensile strength was made clear and compared to those by above non-destructive testing methods.
(2) Application for evaluating strength in various kinds of concrete
1) Characteristics of pull-off tensile strength at each different distance were investigated using specimens with a variety of mix proportion, age of test, cement type and moisture content.
2) Pull-off tensile strength was available to evaluate the interface behavior such as bond strength between concrete and finishing materials.
3) Pull-off tensile strength in the surface layr of concrete increased with the lowering of water cement ratio by using permeable form.
(3) Application for assessing the deterioration
1) Pull-off tensile strength was available to evaluate the degree of damage at each different distance due to freeze-thaw action.
(4) Application for repair construction method
1) Pull-off tensile strength was available to evaluate the required chipping depth of weakend portion, and the interface behavior such as bond strength after repairing.
Research Output (14results)