Efficiency Test Facility and Test Method for Water Supply System
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||TOKYO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY|
KIYA Fumitoshi Prof., Tokyo Institute of Technology, 大学院・総合理工学研究科, 教授 (00061523)
ICHIKAWA Noriyoshi Prof., Tokyo Metropolitan College, 生活学科, 教授 (10193434)
ASANO Yoshiharu Assoc.Prof., University of Shinshu, 工学部, 助教授 (20140551)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
|Keywords||Water Conservation / High Pressure Suppiy / Efficiency Test / Plumbing System / 給水性能 / 試験装置 / 給水装置 / 給水設備|
Improving efficiency of water supply system for resources and energy conservation, and adoption of high pressure water supply system in the water works for removing small volume receiver tanks and improving sanitary condition are discussed. For those tradition, there are necessities of reconfirming water supply system, improving control efficiency by reducing pressure loss in water supply piping, and so on.
This study is carried out for the purpose of developing the method and facility for the efficiency test of water supply system, determining the optimum test conditions, and suggesting direction of improving efficiency and guide line for design.
In 1995, study were carried out as follows :
1) collecting and analyzing of exist literatures.
2) review of the points for water conservation and efficiency of high pressure water suppiy.
3) basic design of efficiency test facility.
4) confirming the test method and plan of the test.
In 1996, study were carried out as follows :
1) carrying out the efficiency test.
2) carrying out the simulation of flow in the pipe line.
3) discussing guide line for design.
4) continuing the collection of exist literatures.
In 1997, study were carried out as follows :
1)continuing the efficiency test.
2) continuing the collection of exist literatures.
3) concluding the test method, and guide line for design.
4) drawing up the report of this study carried out for 3 years.
Research Products (10results)