Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Chiba University|
MIYAGI Shunsaku(1996-1997) Chiba University, School of Horticulture, Associate Professor, 園芸学部, 助教授 (60209872)
田畑 貞寿(1995) 千葉大学, 園芸学部, 教授 (20009715)
TABATA Sadatoshi Keisen College, lecture, 園芸生活学科, 講師 (20009715)
KINOSHITA Takeshi Chiba University, School of Horticulture, Assistant Professor, 園芸学部, 助手 (30282453)
FUJII Eijiro Chiba University, School of Horticulture, Associate Professor, 園芸学部, 助教授 (40125951)
TASHIRO Yoritaka Chiba University, School of Horticulture, Professor, 園芸学部, 教授 (20188238)
YUI Masaaki Chiba University, School of Horticulture, Professor, 園芸学部, 教授 (80009331)
斎藤 庸平 (株)タム地域環境研究所, 計画部長
宮城 俊作 千葉大学, 園芸学部, 助教授 (60209872)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥8,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥3,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,300,000)
|Keywords||urban fringe / regional landscape / environmental property / open space / planting agreement / rural community / new town / landscape analysis|
The purpose of this studies is to construct a model for conserving and utilizing regional environment properties (REP) which are needful for dwellers and visitors, through clarifying and evaluating the meanings of REP to which have been succeeded from the past days in the National Capital region. In details, the study was conducted through the following process of investigations.
1) compilation of methods to understand structure of regional environment through historical study on relation between diverse human living space and regional environment.
2) categorization of experiment and analyzing methods to grasp objectively the evaluation of regional landscapes.
3) understanding the mechanism and structure of taking recognition of regional landscapes in the subjects by scientifically method for recognition of them, and clarifying the basically techniques to extraction, evaluation and analysis spatial information which are needful for environmental planning through subjects' consciousness.
4) extraction and mapping of REP and understanding of dwellers' recognition and evaluation to REP by the methods of 2) and 3) through some case studies.
5) proposition of new model "thermo-scape mapping" for grasping and evaluating physical aspects of regional environment through human thermal sense.
6) consideration of legislation for conserving and utilizing REP.
7) inspection of some space planning methods to structuring the REP through case study.
8) proposition of the ideal way of social system "independent management system of REP" to support legislations and planning and design techniques in order to construct a model for conserving and utilizing REP.