Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kyoto Prefectural University|
TANAKA Kunisuke Kyoto Prefectural University, Faculty of Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (90027194)
OGIHARA Yasunari Yokohama University, Kifara Institute for Biological Research, Associate Professor, 木原生物学研究所, 助教授 (40185533)
SATOH Hikaru Kyushu University, Faculty of Agriculture, Institute of Genetic Resources, Professor, 農学部附属遺伝子資源研究センター, 教授 (70128031)
OHTSUBO Ken-ichi National Food Research Institute, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Cereal Properties Laboratory, Chief, 食品総合研究所, 穀類特性研究室長
TAKANO Tetuo University of Tokyo, Asian Natural Environmental Science Center, Associate Professor, アジア生物資源環境研究センター, 助教授 (30183057)
OHSAWA Ryo Hokuriku National Agricultural experiment Station, Department of Lowland Farming, Senior Researcher, 北陸農業試験所, 主任研究官
柴田 大輔 三井業際バイオ研究所, 主任研究員
喜多村 啓介 農水省, 農業研究センター, 作物開発室長
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,400,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥3,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,600,000)
|Keywords||seed / allergen / amylase inhibitors / trypsin inhibitors / lipoxygenase / subtilicin inhibitor / rutin / wheat / 種子作物 / イネアレルゲン / イネズブチリシンインヒビター / α-アミラーゼインヒビター / イネリポキシナーゼ / ソバルチン / イネトリプシンインヒビター|
Following results have been obtained through activities of the groups listed below, Activities have been focused on the establishment of breeding techniques for the content control of physiologically active substances in seed crops.
・ Biochemical analysis group:
1) The analytical accuracy of the isofocusing eletrophoresis for rice allergenic substances has dramatically improved.
2) The detection sensitivity for rice subtilicin inhibitor (RASI) and rice trypsin inhibitor (RATI) was improved greatly by using antigen-antibody method.
3) The detection technique to detect the existence of the photoperiod-sensitivity cytoplasmic male sterility factor was improved.
・ Genetic engineering group:
4) The membrane recognizing ability of rice storage protein signal sequences was successfully changed introducing mutations in the sequences.
5) Mutations were introduced into the promoter region of a soybean lipoxygenase gene and the promoter activity was changed.
6) The direction was fixed to remove allergenic substances from soybean by the isolation of two novelgenes.
・ screening Group:
7) By use of a new analytical method a line that increased the rutin contents up to 30% was found.
8) New soybean varieties were screened they were expected to have good taste.
9) Genetic variations of barley amylase inhibitor activities were analyzed using molecular markers.
Results described above will be useful for the screening of varieties of physiologically active substances in the seed crops.