Development of New Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine System for Measurement and Data Processing
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Research Institution||Osaka Unviresity|
NISHIMURA Tsunehiko Osaka University, Medical School, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (70237733)
福地 一樹 大阪大学, 医学部・附属病院, 医員
奥 直彦 大阪大学, 医学部・附属病院, 医員
HASHIKAWA Kazuo Osaka University, Medical School, Assistant Professor, 医学部・附属病院, 助手 (70281128)
UEHARA Toshiisa Osaka University Hospital, Lecturer, 医学部・附属病院, 講師 (80243202)
KUSUOKA Hideo Osaka University, Medical School, Associate, Professor, 医学部, 助教授 (00112011)
森脇 博 大阪大学, 医学部・附属病院, 医員
OKU Naohiko Osaka City University Hospital, Medical Staff
FUKUCHI Kazuki Osaka University, Medical School, Medical Staff
|Project Fiscal Year
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
|Keywords||Cardiovascular Nuclear Medicine / Myocardial SPECT / Echocardiography / ECG-gated Myocardial SPECT / Three Dimensional Display / Ischemic Heart Disease / 放射線状左室長軸断層像 / 心エコー図 / 心筋SPECT / 心筋血流 / 心拍同期心筋SPECT / 心筋壁厚 / 虚血性心疾患|
It is important to measure ventricular function, myocardial perfusion and metabolism simultaneously in ischemic heart disease. Therefore, we developed a new cardiovascular nuclear medicine system for measurement and data processing. In this study, we completed the following items.
1.Development of a radial axial tomogram
(1) We developed a radial long axial myocardial single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) by using standard techniques.
(2) We applied radial long axial SPECT to the patients with ischemic heart disease and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. We found the discordance between blood flow and metabolism by using ^<123>I-BMIPP and ^<201>Tl myocardial SPECT.
(3) We developed ECG-gated myocardial SPECT by using ^<99m>Tc-tetrofosmin/sestamibi. A precise evaluation of regional wall motion was obtained by using three dimensional display.
2.Development of simultaneous assessment by myocardial SPECT and echocardiography
(1) We developed co-register image from the radial long axis SPECT and echocardiography by using point-source method.
(2) This method was validated by phantom study. Furthermore, we evaluated the usefulness of simultaneous assessment of regional wall motion and myocardial perfusion in ischemic heart disease.
Our new measurement and data processing developed in this study was confirmed to be useful for the management of the patients with ischemic heart disease.
Research Output (6results)