Construction of Multi-media environment based on meta-level description
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Nihon University|
NOGUCHI Shoichi Nihon University, Department of computer science, Professor, 工学部・情報工学科, 教授 (80006220)
CHAKRABORTY Goutam The University of Aizu, Faculty of computer science and engineering, コンピュータ理工学部, 講師 (50250840)
NATSUME Shun SENDAI Foundation for Applied Information Science, Researcher, 研究員
HIJI Masahiro Hitachi Tohoku Software, Ltd. (Student of Graduate School, Tohoku University)
NUNOKAWA Hiroshi Miyagi University of Education, Research Institute of Science Education, Assista, 理科教育研究施設, 助教授 (00208274)
MIYAZAKI Masatoshi Tohoku University, Graduate School of Information Sciences, Professor, 大学院・情報科学研究科, 教授 (90006239)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1996
Completed(Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||multi media / distributed system / programing language / DeLis / オブジェクト指向 / エージェント / プログラミング言語 / DeLis / インタプリタ|
Recent rapid progress of the Internet enables us both (1) variety usage of the internet for the communication and (2) the complex usage of the communication software.
The aims of this research are
(1) to reduce the complexity of the usage of many kinds of softwares based on the new concepts.
(2) to create the softwares enable people to create the applications as they hope in a flexible way.
(3) to create a software to develop the environment that creates above situations.
This fiscal year, we conducted these three researches and developments :
(1) Analysis and modeling of the communication applications based on the object oriented method
(2) The architecture to realize the model is established
(3) Definition of the language to describe the model
(4) Implementation of the interpreter based on the results of (2) and (3).
Research Products (18results)