Development of Multimedia Research/Educational System and its Application to University
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Waseda University|
UCHIDA Taneomi Waseda Univ., Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (40130869)
WATANABE Hitoshi Waseda Univ., Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (40063804)
TADA Sakae Waseda Univ., Science and Engineering, Associate Professor, 理工学部, 助教授 (10257248)
MONNAI Teruyuki Waseda Univ., Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (90114686)
YAMADA Taikan Waseda Univ., Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (80120939)
KATO Taizo Waseda Univ., Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (60063674)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
|Keywords||multimedia / general education / multidisciplinary / hypertext / online / educational material / internet / マルチメディア / 教材 / ハイパーメディア / マルティメディア / 教材開発 / 人文社会 / 語学 / 作曲 / 写真|
Our purpose is to realize the following goals while changing the general education system and curriculum at the school of science and engineering ;
(1) teaching and doing the research about multimedia simultaneously,
(2) using high-level multimedia system,
(3) making the research and education really situational and parallel,
(4) making the system flexible enough in the respect of the management as well as the teaching content to meet the radical change of the information technology.
(1) We have been applied and continue to apply our research results to the curriculum and system.
(2) We produced the various kinds of stacks which we can use as the useful tools for teaching and authoring. And we made many data for the teaching materials.
(3) The network system we designed are being used as teaching and research facility.
(4) Our research was useful and efficient for training teachers and technical assistants.
(5) The students' works are recorded in the CD-ROMs, and they gave the other students a good educational effect.
Research Products (13results)