The study of "OUJYODEN" at mediaval age on Japan
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||IWAKI Meisei University|
TAJIMA Kazuo College of Humanities, IWAKI Meisei University, Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (70044724)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed(Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1997 : ¥200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996 : ¥300,000 (Direct Cost : ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1995 : ¥600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥600,000)
|Keywords||OUJYODEN / FUTUSYODOSYU / SANGOKUOUJYODEN / preaching text / life of Buddhist on easy and peaceful death / literary man / prayer to Amitabha / 『唐土往生伝』 / 中世 / 説話文厚 / 三国往生伝 / 普通唱導集|
A subjects for study of "OUJYODEN" at mediaval age at Japan. OUJYODEN is a life of Buddhist on easy and peaceful death.
I researched next 3 item.
(1) Prepared for list of research paper on OUJYODEN.
(2) Research of "FUTUSHODOSYU" (*****) and "SANGOKUOUJYODEN" (*****).
FUTUSHODOSYU is included the "SANGOKUOUJYODEN"
FUTUSYODOSYU is preaching text on Buddhism.
SANGOKUOUJYODEN is a life of Buddhism on easy and peaceful death.
(3) Generalization ;
1) The location for the mediaval age OUJYODEN on history of Literature.
2) The editor change for Buddhist from literary man.
3) The OUJYODEN is in preparation in couse of compilation at mediaval age.
4) At mediaval age, OUJYODEN was compiled by a prayer to Amitabha.
Research Output (5results)